Are you about to introduce yourself to recruiters during a job interview? Would you like to support your skills, knowledge, and experience with meaningful visuals highlighting your competence and professionalism?
Try our pre-designed Job Interview Presentation, which will help you show the best of yourself in a convincing modern, and appealing way.
This Job Interview PowerPoint Template is composed of:
- 24 layouts, which allows presenting various aspects of a professional career and job position match.
- 48 outline icons illustrating job-related topics such as general concepts, strategy, personal qualifications, and skills.
- This PowerPoint slide deck is designed in an elegant flat style with colorful accents and outline icons.
- Instruction on modifying those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Job Interview Portfolio:
Design by infoDiagram designer
Try using those PowerPoint graphics to present your data visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable to modify shapes, colors, strokes, images, and text. Also, you can extend the collection further with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPointset of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- replacing icons
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- modifying shapes and sizes, rotating, flipping the objects, moving shapes behind or on top of texts or charts
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Job Interview
- Content of Job Interview Presentation
- Job Position Match
- Job Position Match
- Candidate’s Professional Profile
- Self Introduction - Job Candidate Profile Highlights
- My Personal Career Journey
- My Favorite Quote
- My Personal SWOT Analysis
- My Professional Career Objectives
- My Top Work Achievements
- My Projects Experience
- Best Project Case Study – STAR Method
- Representative Project Case Study
- My Job References
- 30-60-90 Days Action Plan
- Action Plan for the Next 30 60 90 Days of New Position
- Action Plan for the Next 30 Days
- Action Plan for the Next 60 Days
- Action Plan for the Next 90 Days
- Next Milestones on New Job Role Roadmap
- Job Position Match Summary
- New Job Position Match
- Questions Time
- How to use & edit these Job Interview PPT graphics
- Modifying Job Interview Template Shapes
- Editing attached outline icons for Job Interview
- Job Interview Outline Icons – General
- Job Interview Outline Icons – Strategy
- Job Interview Outline Icons – Person Qualifications
- Job Interview Outline Icons Set – Skills