Are you presenting market segments, analyzing Gartner magic quadrants, IDC market scape or Forrester Wave research? Consider using quadrant diagrams and matrix charts to compare the company's position, who is the leader, challenger or visionary.
We have designed a flexible quadrants PowerPoint template to help you make an eye-catching presentation with clear and vivid visuals.
This Quadrant Matrix Diagrams and Market Segmentation Charts PowerPoint Template contains:
- 17 diagrams illustrating companies segmentation, BCG growth share, market analysis, companies evaluation, competition position analysis, marketspace segmentation, industry competitional landscape analysis and competition marketplace analysis.
- All topics shown on ready-to-use tables, charts, diagrams and matrixes for your or your company's benefit.
- This presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style enriched with flat icons.
- 17 icons illustrating topics related to quadrant market segmentation: leader, winner, challenge, focus, competition, quality, opportunity, product, idea, selling, people and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Why use quadrant matrix diagrams for market segmentation?
Grouping a company's market position into a simple matrix structure offers a simple way to organize multiple players for easy understanding. Using two categories gives you a 2 by 2 matrix that gives you a space for 4 segments that are easy to organize and explain. This type of visual organization is convenient, as you can easily show top market segments and company players or the ones staying behind in your market evaluation criteria. Additionally, you can show a movement of company position over the years.
Because of these benefits, quadrant segmentation is a popular form used by various market research companies. For example, Gartner created its Magic Quadrant reports, while IDC and Forrester research have developed similar methodologies based on visual market segmentation. <\p>
What are 4 segments used in Gartner Magic Quadrant?
Leaders, Visionaries, Niche Players and Challengers – Gartner divides companies into groups by vision and execution criteria. Leaders with good vision and execution, Visionaries with vision but not yet executing well, Challengers with good execution but lack of vision and Niche Players who are weak in both criteria considering the whole.
What market segmentation exists besides Gartner Magic Quadrant?
There are several segmentation frameworks for analyzing the competitive market landscape of companies in the same niche. Gartner Magic quadrant may be the most known, but other research companies also developed their own approaches. For example, a Forrester Wave chart segmentation by offering and strategy or IDC Marketscape matrix.
Where can you use the Qudrant Matrix diagram graphics?
Here are some popular ways to use quadrant segmentations inside a presentation:
- Present market analysis, who are leading company players and how they compare
- Illustrate market dynamics, how various leaders came to their position, who's a challenger, catching up thanks to innovation, and what companies are getting behind
- Visualize a market research study summary
- Evaluate market strategies, analyzing business criteria such as vision, ability to execute, size or innovation levels
- Comparing performance of companies in their niche or global markets
Try using these PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in a professional way.
All graphics are editable so that you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Authors of this Quadrant Matrix Diagrams and Market Segmentation Charts PowerPoint Template
Design by infoDiagram designer.