infoDiagram > PowerPoint Best Practices - 6 Design Tips (PDF ebook)
- Usage example
- How To Edit
Are you preparing an important presentation? Make sure everything on slide is in the right place and supports your message.
Our chief designers wrote an e-book with six critical design tips to be checked before you show or send your presentation. We added also practical PowerPoint shortcuts, that will speed up your work.
Use this checklist to ensure every slide looks professional and readable.
This e-book contains:
- six best practices for professional slide design
- Keyboard shortcuts for faster work with PowerPoint
- 16 pages of design tips and practical advices
- Format: PDF e-book that you can read on your screen or print
What this e-book on Slide Design can help you to get:
- Save time thanks to concise instructions and ensure the visual quality of your presentation.
- Avoid inconsistency in your presentations using 6 practical tips and handy PowerPoint shortcuts.
- Learn how to ensure the point of your message is clear and visually appealing.
- Get confident when presenting your slides.
- Be perceived as true professional when presenting or sending your slides.
Authors of this PowerPoint know-how e-book
- Izabela and Peter Zvirinsky, Chief Slide Designers of infoDiagram.