Set of editable Process Gears Diagrams for PowerPoint to present interlinked processes and directly dependent items in a presentation.
This Gears and Cogs graphics template includes set of slide layouts you can use to represent from 2 to 6 gearbox items, along with descriptive text fields.
Those Gears Diagrams include:
- 17 gears diagrams for timeline and sequence listings. You can ee there colorful gears graphics or monochrome version for more decent style
- 9 outline icons representing engineering team and teamwork, marketing, business strategy plan, document, idea, production factory
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
This Gears and Cogs graphics template consist set of 30 gears diagrams. The slide layouts can be useful to represent from 2 to 6 gearbox items, along with descriptive text fields. The first block of the template includes 17 gears diagrams for timeline and sequence listings. You can use there colorful gears graphics or monochrome version for the more decent style. The second part contains 13 gears diagrams for illustrating stages process: lists with outline icons, column charts, gearbox layouts with text description, vertical and horizontal charts. We also included 4, 5 and 6 stages gears roadmaps with text holders for each step. The next block of the slide layouts holds set of the process diagrams: gears process diagram illustrated with 6 text placeholders, dependent chart with icons, an example of the monochrome process shape, vertical process chart illustrated with gears symbols. We also add 2 gears matrix diagrams with four numbered elements. Finally, there are 9 outline icons representing engineering team and teamwork, marketing, business strategy plan, document, idea, production factory. All of them are fully editable vector shapes. That’s why you can modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss.
Why to use gears diagrams in your presentation visuals?
The concept of turning gears rotating one each other is easy to understand visual. They can serve as a good metaphor not only for the technical audience.
The set of colorful gears is an easy to grasp graphics that help you to get the attention of your audience.
Process gears diagrams are easy to modify, add or remove cogs. We have added a set of universal outline icons on the last slide that can use. You can extend this icon collection by getting other PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
A few situations where you can use gears illustrations:
- Visualizing sequence process of elements that are directly related, moving each other
- timeline of strongly interlinked events
- Illustrating engineering or mechanics topics
- Creating interesting roadmap plan graphics with cogs at each roadmap turn, adding effect of dynamics
- Replacing bullet-point list by gears enumeration text fields
- Comparing 4 items that are connected together by central gear
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Gears colorful timeline
- Example of the monochrome gears timeline
- Company changes process illustrated with gears diagram
- Stages gear diagram illustrated with outline icons
- 3 Engineering stages cogs diagram illustrated with outline icons
- Gears column diagram showed in 4 stages
- 5 stages roadmap illustrated with cogs mechanics
- Outline gears illustration intended to illustrate three steps process
- 4 Stages roadmap illustrated with cogs mechanics symbols
- Example of the 5 stages roadmap illustrated with cogs mechanics
- Process roadmap illustrated with cogs mechanics symbols
- Gears process diagram illustrated with 6 text placeholders
- Dependent process diagram illustrated with gears icons
- Example of the monochrome process diagram
- Vertical process diagram illustrated with gears icons
- Gears matrix diagram
- Example of the gear matrix consisting of four parts
- Chain process chart illustrated with gears
- Example of the text slide with gears background
- Stroke in outline icons
- Outline icons for gear charts