How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Think of all the meetings you attend in one week. And in a month? Those are team meetings, daily standups, one-on-one meetings, metrics reviews, and so on. To make the most of each meeting, it is important to have a well-thought and well-designed agenda. If you skip creating a plan for a meeting and agenda, then your meetings can quickly go off track and you lose much time discussing random topics. We created this collection which contains visual agenda diagrams and presentation progress tracking layouts so you can use them to create informative professional-looking slides and design an agenda that is pleasing to the eyes. You will also find slide templates that you can use for presenting navigation and progress bars.
This Agenda Section Progress Bars diagrams collection contains:
- 24 diagrams to illustrate progress charts, agendas, navigation bars and presentation outlines.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter slick outline style. Use them to add a professional touch to your slides and present data in both clear and creative ways.
- 57 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Time Flow Indicator, Plant Seed Growth Stages, OK, GO, Checkmark, Goal, Group Meeting, Teamwork, Agreement, Executive Summary Sheet, Organizational Structure Chart.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use the Agenda Section Indicator Flat Progress Bars graphics?Using visualizations and graphics will help you create nice slides, which will keep the attention of the audience and your presentation won't be monotone.
- Create a meeting agenda template in a shape of clock circle and present each section on a separate slide.
- Illustrate an agenda with 3 or 5 arrows for each chapter.
- Visualize presentation agenda with chevron timeline or pillars diagram.
- Show where you are with the help of chevron arrows agenda and progress indicator.
- Visualize the plan for each section of your presentation with a bottom horizontal or side progress bar.
- Illustrate presentation agenda with icons and progress timeline, which includes Meeting Opening, Objectives, Report, Implementation, Conclusions Summary, Next Steps, Closing.
- Create creative agenda using7-elements hexagon diagram. You can tailor the number of elements to your needs.
- Design a presentation table of contents and illustrate it with an icon or picture.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Agenda Section Indicator Flat Progress Bar collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Meeting agenda template depicted clock circle with 1+3+1 sections
- Meeting section 1, 2 and 3 slide showed with clock circle
- Agenda graphics with three and five chapters arrows
- Presentation agenda chevrons for four stages timeline
- Meeting agenda with five pillar sections diagram
- Single section slide pillar diagram with detail description
- Chevrons arrows agenda with six sections
- Bottom horizontal progress bar with chevrons section arrows agenda
- Bottom horizontal progress indicators set
- Presentation agenda icons and progress timeline
- Bottom progress bar showed with linear timeline movable circle
- Bottom progress bar indicators set illustrated with linear timelines with movable circle
- Side progress bar depicted with movable indicator
- Presentation agenda outline for six numbered sections
- Presentation agenda with section side navigation bar
- Section side navigation bars for six items
- Hexagon points agenda for seven elements
- Hexagon section corner progress indicator
- Hexagon section side progress indicator
- Key agenda timeline illustration for eight sections
- Presentation table of content plain text with picture template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||32 slides|
|Content:||24 diagrams, 57 icons|
|Price per slide:||$0.97|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.