How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Present Bridging the Gap concept by using bridge diagrams as a visual metaphor.
To help you to express this idea of connecting two edges, we have designed this editable bridge infographic. It contains modern flat illustrations of bridges and viaduct images.
Show the transition between the current state and the desired one. Express gap analysis visually, animate history timeline with milestone pillars, present a path of bridging the gap between customer needs and company offering.
The content of the Bridge graphics and Bridging the Gap Diagrams PowerPoint Template includes:
- 18 modern flat infographics charts with picture backgrounds and iconography
- two graphical styles to choose from: strong flat design or light elegant outline bridge shapes and icons
- 32 vector icons in a total of flat and outlined style, representing concepts such as Positive, Neutral, Negative status, Vision, Client, Challenge, organization, Start, End Stop, Hazard, and Question Mark
- instruction how to modify those diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What’s the Bridging the Gap concept?This concept is coming from business analytic’s Gap Analysis, that evaluated current state, desired one and identifies what’s needed to bridge the gap between those states. The gap can be expressed by a data chart, in case you can measure specific states characteristics. Or bridging the gap can be presented in a descriptive way, if it concerns qualitative measures expressed.
When to use Bridge the Gap metaphor? Usage examples:
Use bridge graphics as a metaphor to show the transition between two situations, e.g. from the current state to the desired goal.
- Illustrate Gap Analysis & planned steps from today’s company strategy to desired outcome.
- Present Bridge's Transition Model
- Visually show link between problem and solution
- Express Moving On concept from Kübler-Ross Model
- Show project milestones as a pillars of segmented bridge
- Illustrate connection between two edge situations by platform viaduct infographics
- Make animated company history timeline, showing slides with milestone bridge pillars
- Draw a map with path of bridging the gap between customer needs and company offering, overcoming river of obstacles on a way
Why to use those bridge diagrams in your presentation?Using visuals makes your presentation more eye-catching and remembered that a plain text slide.
Adding subtle animations and icons representing your statuses helps the audience to stay focused on your message.
Check icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. We created there a set of practical business symbols. Optionally you can extend the collection by more extensive PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
You can edit text descriptions, bridge stages, colors of all illustrations and replace icons (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template but feel free to replace them by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionBridge and Gap diagram contains ready-to-use slides:
- Gap analysis slide example: from current to the desired state illustrated with bridge graphics and text placeholders with emotions icons;
- Bridge transition model with outline graphics and text placeholders for each stage: ending, transition, new beginning;
- Bridging the gap between clients and company shown with outlined map graphics;
- Kubler-Ross model example with five items colorful diagram and outline icons on a picture background;
- Four segments bridge diagram with text description in two styles: flat and outline;
- Transition bridge from current strategies to future outlook on a picture background with semi-transparent text placeholders;
- Three-step process template with viaduct picture background, text description, and outline icons;
- Colorful bridge platform connecting edges with text description for each item: situation A, connecting, situation B;
- Current, approaching and future state illustrated with bridge graphics in two versions: with flat and outline icons;
- Three steps transition process shown with outline bridge and description in two versions: on a light and dark background;
- Three steps process shown with outline bridge and text placeholders with bullet points;
- Bridge animated timeline illustrated with colorful bridge graphics in three versions: “Where we start”, “Where we are now”, “What’s our future?”;
- Bridging the gap between company and customers with river map concept illustration;
- Bridge crossing the river for showing current challenge and desired state.
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||29 slides|
|Content:||18 charts, 32 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.00|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.