How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Do you want to explain and present global warming effects or analyze climate change risks? Persuade your company to take actions towards a more sustainable zero emission economy? Use graphics to convey your message.
We have designed this presentation visuals to support you in explaining the urgency of climate change actions, for businesses or other organizations.
If you are working in an NGO or educational institution, or you have a really good cause, let us know. We will gladly share this free of charge.
This Global Warming and Climate Actions template for PowerPoint contains:
- 24 diagrams showing impacts of global warming, facts, definitions and quotes on climate from recognized institutions (UN, IPCC, NASA). You can use templates for climate risk and opportunities analysis and action plans and calendars towards a greener economy.
- Modern flat infographics style that is eye-catchy, readable and universal to add to any presentation style.
- Extensive icon set of 81 symbols on global climate themes such as nature, CO2 emission pollutions, fossil fuels use, deforestation, extreme weather impacts and green solutions..
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Further information sources on Climate Change
- NASA Climate webpage
- National Geographic Climate webpage
- IPCC Report webpage
- United Nations UN Environment Programme Emissions Gap Report 2019
- CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Definitions, Wikipedia
- Wired article “Climate change is one of the biggest crises facing humanity.”
Climate change impacts and business actions slides collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of the climate change slide deck
- Introduction to climate change: definitions, facts, impacts
- Global warming and climate change definition infographics
- Climate change cause and evidence explanation infographics
- Quotes on Global Warming graphics: urgency and importance
- Perceiving the invisible of climate changeIceberg layers graphics
- Quotes on climate change: impact on companies
- Quotes on decarbonization: financial opportunity
- Quotes on climate change slide: mitigation, adaptation, suffering
- UN testimonial on Global Warming impacts slide
- Global planet temperature infographics
- Major impacts of climate crisis graphics
- Financial impacts of global warming major drivers infographics
- Climate change financial impact to global business slide
- Solutions and approaches to climate change mitigation presentation graphics
- Company solutions to climate change crisis slide
- Business risks and opportunities icons
- New regulations and opportunities illustration slide
- Business risks and opportunities of Global Warming slide
- Company risks caused by Global Warming graphics
- Climate change and company opportunities diagram
- Climate action plan templates for Global Warming mitigation
- Country climate action goals template
- Goals for climate action timeline
- Climate themed action plan table: yearly calendar
- Action plan stages towards sustainable future slide
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Topic contributor: Tina Toni
- Design: infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com
I was looking for a good Climate Change PP, and many PPs are, well, uninspiring. The one that your group put out was good information, appealing, hitting a lot of the right points.
Anonymous , Canada
|Slides count:||37 slides|
|Content:||24 diagrams, 81 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.35|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||content_rich, formal_style, new|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.