How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Editable presentation graphics to present various layered structures by visual diagrams. Use those diagrams to present multi-tier architecture, application layers or market levels. Having such an illustration on a slide helps to make your presentation easy to understand.
We added this infographic deck several layered images templates that you can reuse and modify to your needs:
- 20 diagram shapes in various combinations (with 3 to 8 levels, as a cascade chart, sphere layers, centric levels…)
- simple and modern flat graphical style, some full picture background slides for more attention grabbing opportunities
- 19 business icons to illustrate layer items e.g. task notes, energy, question, growth line chart, future, production, excellence diamond and more
- instruction how to modify layer diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Layer diagrams as a universal visualization toolThe graphics of several planes above each other is a visualization used to represent concurrent tiers or structures that are composed of several elements building upon each other.
When to use layer diagram graphics?Some examples where you can use those diagrams:
- Illustrate software application layers from bottom up: Data, Application and top Presentation layer.
- Presenting IT three-tier architecture model with client interface tier, application and database levels
- Show 4 market presence levels from current market, soon-to-be stage, refusing and unexplored market stages.
- Present process advancement, hierarchy, rising complexity or development
The deck contains several animated slides - animated pyramid diagram and also cascade layers will arrive on click. Feel free to modify those animations to explain your tiers one point at a time.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionLayers and Tiers Diagram contains ready-to-use slides:
- 3D cascade diagram of three data layers with description and icons for each stage: presentation layer, application layer, data layer;
- 3D cascaded layers diagram with short description and symbols;
- Layers diagram with detailed description on a dark background and colorful icons;
- Five layers illustration shown on the smart phone graphics with list description;
- 3D expanding layers multi-level diagram with flat icons and description;
- Three-tier architecture layers panel diagram illustrated with icons: client computer, application server, database server;
- Example of the basic three-tier colorful diagram with flat arrows and icons for each stage: UI presentation layer, business logic layer, data access layer, database;
- Vertical overlapping layers chart on a picture background;
- Four levels diagram with semi-transparent graphics and list description;
- Five levels diagram with semi-transparent layers and flat icons for each grade;
- Four levels multicolor pyramid with short description and icons;
- Four levels sphere diagram with description and colorful icons for each item;
- Four market stage levels illustrated with sphere layers diagram on a dark picture background;
- Dartboard layers diagram with four colorful text fields and icons;
- Globe layers diagram illustrated with centric circle graphics and description on a dark background;
- Four items 3D layers list diagram with description and multicolor icons;
- Five-, six-, seven-, eight-items 3D layers diagram with text placeholders and colorful flat icons.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||20 diagrams, 19 vector icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.16|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.