How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
PowerPoint Editable infographics charts of Lean Management Principles and fundamental lean methodology. These diagrams can be used to visualize lean overview presentations or articles on Kaizen approach to manufacturing or services. We included visual representation of basic lean procedures and elements.
The lean management template deck includes:
- 16 modern diagrams of lean procedures, lean methodology structures and stakeholders, guiding principles of lean manufacturing approach. For example, we added a Kaizen 5s diagram and 5 Whys waterfall chart, as well as The House of Lean pillar diagram. We designed all flowcharts in an universal clean flat style that fits various presentations.
- 27 vector icons in light and elegant outline style. You can use these icons to illustrate lean artefacts such as Customers, Employees, Organizations Stakeholders, Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Process, Productivity, Focus, Resources and Values, Eliminate Waste.
- Predesigned example of editable target customer segmentation and credit ranking decision criteria.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Lean Management?Lean management is a way of managing a company or institution ensuring continuous improvement using small changes in processes in order to deliver value to customers.
Diagrams for lean management presentations cover those topics
- Definition of lean management and quote slide on lean approach (editable text).
- Guiding Principles of Lean Management Chart.
- Tools of Lean management.
- Stakeholders of Lean Management as Venn diagram with Customers, Employees and Organization symbols.
- The 5 Basic Lean Principles cycle flowchart.
- The Lean Methodology Idea diagram including delivering value, eliminating waste and continuous improvement.
- The House of Lean Pillars infographics with customer focus on top, Just in Time management pillar and Jidoka - quality at the source pillar. All Lean house metaphor is based on Standardization and Stability fundations.
- List template with Benefits of Lean Approach - Getting Focus, improving productivity, smarter process and better use of resources.
- Methods and tools of lean management including Kanban (see separate Kanban Boards Template for Project Management), Kaizen 5S and 5 Whys diagrams, and other listed tools (Value Stream Mapping, SMED, Poka-yoke (error-proofing), Elimination of Time Batching, Total Productive Maintenance, Mixed Model Processing, Single Point Scheduling, Rank Order Clustering, Multi-process Handling, Redesigning Working Cells, Control Charts for checking Mura)
How to use lean template diagrams as your presentation visuals?You can simply copy one of diagrams into your slide deck, to illustrate your presentation or other materials by vivid visuals. You can modify each shape color, add text descriptions or replace symbols.
Why to use diagrams as your presentation illustrations?Using diagrams helps to express main principles of lean approach in clear and eye-catching way.
On last slides you have set of multiple icons you can use. You can also extend the icon collection by getting additional PPT icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionLean Management Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Lean management definition slide illustrated with text placeholder and outline icon.
- Peter Drucker quote illustrated with picture and quotation mark.
- Guide management principles illustrated with three elements cycle chart with outline icons.
- Venn chart illustrating lean management stakeholders: customers, employees and organizations.
- Five basic lean principles illustrated with cycle diagram in a few variations: a vivid chart with outline icons, cycle template with text placeholder for explaining each element.
- Cycle diagram showing management methodology ideas: deliver value, eliminate waste, continuous improvement.
- House of lean shown as two pillar diagram divided into the following segments: stability, standardization, collaboration, customer focus.
- Lean Management list diagram with outline icons and description for each element.
- Lean Management tools list presented in few versions: text box with an outline icon, SmartArt flowchart.
- Kaizen 5S framework shown with circle diagram and text placeholder and five columns list diagram.
- Five why's list in a two versions: multicolor step list diagram, waterfall chart with outline icons.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- relocating and resizing diagrams, putting shapes behind or on top of text
Further resources on lean management
- Lean manufacturing definition (Wikipedia)
- Article defining Lean approach What is Lean
- Article defining Lean Management by SearchCIO
- Blog about Lean Management
- Article about Lean Management
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||22 slides|
|Content:||16 diagrams, 27 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.59|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline, content_rich, IT_concepts, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.