How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Job hunting can be a very long and complex process. To help you out a bit, we designed one-page templates for resumes and CVs. A very small percentage of resumes make it past the first round. If you use professionally-designed slides, you can be sure you'll be on the top of the list. Adding visual elements and vivid shapes will help your CV to stand out from a standard resume made in Word. Express your key experience and skills by graphics rather than text only. You can make visual CV quickly using PowerPoint tools, with adjusted slide size to portrait.
This One-Slide Resume & Skills slide deck contains:
- 4 CV templates and 4 cover letter layouts in consistent and professional graphical styles. The format of these templates is A4 but you can adjust it to other formats such as B5 Letter in PowerPoint top menu: Design / Slide Size. You can choose the most suitable style and color: Vivid Stripe and Bookmark slides, Professional Blue Ribbon template, Light Lines CV or Creative Outline Personal CV.
- Provided graphics are in modern flat and light outline style. They will help you to create simple and clear resumes including all information.
- 88 flat and outline icons for illustrating various business concepts, grouped into three categories: contact, skills and experience, e.g. Technology, Localization, Board, Presentation, Planning, Imagination, Briefcase, Documents, Certificate, Medal, Education, Time, Recommendation, Teamwork, Handshake.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is One-Slide Resume & Skills slide deck?
Recruiters get hundreds of CVs every day. If you want your resume to stand out, our personal CV templates are at your disposal. We created four different resumes for you to choose from. All of them include a place for self-presentation, working experience, education, certification, your job skills, interests and additional data you want to mention. While you work on the content of your job application, we took care of the design, so you don't have to worry how it'll look like and if it makes an impression. While working on a CV it's hard to reduce the amount of text, visuals and shapes will make it look both engaging and informative. You will also find four letter layouts that you can use to write cover, motivation, or references.
Where can you use the One-Slide Resume & Skills graphics?Using diagram visualizations will help you reduce the amount of text and replace it with easily-understood visuals.
- Create a personal visual resume to attract attention stand out in a world of monotone CVs.
- Present your work experience, education, job skills in the best visual way.
- Choose appropriate CV designs and be sure you'll always have professional-designed templates by hand.
- Write creative-looking Cover letter to your job application.
- Create an impressive resume while running for a higher position in internal recruiting and showing your professional background.
- Prepare a creative style atypical resume for some extra-ordinary job.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Visual resume templates collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Vivid stripe visual resume shown with slide template
- Vivid bookmark stripe visual cover letter template with references
- Professional blue ribbon visual curriculum vitae template
- Professional blue ribbon visual motivation letter and references example
- Light lines professional experience CV depicted with graphical one page
- Light lines cover and references letter template
- Creative outline personal CV showed with elegant single template
- Creative outline personal cover letter with references
- PowerPoint editable resume graphics with references
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||12 slides|
|Content:||4 template styles, 88 icons|
|Price per slide:||$2.42|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, formal_style, graphic_tools, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.