How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Pillars Illustration: When to use it in as Your presentation visual?Picture of ancient columns is commonly recognized illustration that is often used to present foundation elements holding the building. Use this visual metaphor to show essential values of business strategy. The typical corporate strategy includes five pillars of business excellence: Starting with Customer Focus pillar, offered Solution pillar, the column representing people inside the company, Monetization model and Operations pillar. Those five pillars are based on core values foundation and supporting "roof" of the company vision. Examples where strategy pillars graphics can be applied:
- On strategy definition meetings to present the company vision, mission and underlying values.
- In HR or recruitment process to present what is company build on.
- In project management to explain essentials of project planning.
Presentation infographics for presenting strategic pillars of corporate business. The ancient column structure illustration is handy visual metaphor to present key values the company is build on.
This PowerPoint template contains:
- 13 various pillars combination to show key 3,4 or 5 columns of strategic management, project management or other kind of business foundation concepts
- vivid yet simple graphical style that will catch attention
- 16 icons to illustrate concepts such as business goal, mission, corporate values, capabilities, portfolio management, organization structure, people, customer focus, monetization or solution
- instruction how to modify the pillar diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionStrategy Management Pillars Graphic contains ready-to-use slides:
- Company strategy diagram shown with vivid column graphics and description for each pillar: mission, values, capabilities;
- Three pillars of company strategy with description fields and icons;
- Project plan essential diagram shown with pillar infographics on a dark picture background and description for each item: execution, capablility, technology, talent, clients;
- Pillars of strategic management shown with columns graphics and list description for each item: customer focus, solutions, people, monetization, operations;
- Customer focus strategy shown with pillars graphics and text placeholder;
- Pillar of solutions strategy shown with column graphics and description;
- Pillar of people strategy shown with column graphics and list description;
- Monetization strategy shown with pillar graphics and icons;
- Operations strategy shown with pillar graphics and list description;
- Company key values foundation slide shown with list description and flat diamond icon;
- Company vision slide shown with description and icons;
- Corporate strategy shown with four colorful pillars, flat icons and description for each column;
- Four pillars of management shown with colorful column graphics and flat icons for each item: organization, leadership, team members, self.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||18 slides|
|Content:||13 charts, 16 vector icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.61|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||management, graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.