How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Well-known Rubik’s cube or 3D cube graphics are a handy visual to show complexity, order and structure. Use it to present 3d spatial location, a business model with 3 categories such as RFM segmentation or OLAP data structure. We’ve designed several versions of 3D Cube graphics in several views, to help you enrich your presentation slides. All boxes are easy to modify. Feel free to adapt texts and shapes to your needs.
The 3D Cube Diagrams PowerPoint template contains:
- 24 diagrams and slide layouts with box shapes in various combinations (as list, vertical, horizontal or centric core layers, mesh grid of a cube)
- flat infographics style that looks modern and professional. This style is well readable
- set of 20 icons (extendable) to present several business concepts such as Team, Care, Institution, Value, Regulation, Strategy, Process Energy, Connection and Discussion
- instruction how to modify those cubic shape diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
3D Boxes Shapes and Cube Structure diagrams: Why to use them in as a presentation visual?
Illustration of a cube object in 3d perspective is good presentation visual to represent a multidimensional relationship of several categories. This structure can represent a system in order, a synergy of pieces creating a complete box, or location of an abstract object in 3 dimensions.
How to use 3d Cube shapes in a presentationHere are examples where you can apply those cube diagrams:
- Present a client segmentation using 3 variables such as RFM (based Recency, Frequency, Monetary variables)
- Show an integrity - of a system composed of smaller elements in proper place, creating a bigger whole
- Express a perfect order, by this cubic crystal structure
- Create a fancy looking list infographics, with items as a cube elements
- OLAP data warehouse structure with 3 dimensions, typically Product, Time and Geographic location of e.g regional product sales over some period.
- Present a location of an object in a 3D space (real or abstract one).
- Example 3D cubes design illustrating company core values: teamwork, commitment,mutual respect, integrity
- 3D horizontally and vertically cube slide for three and four layers with modern flat symbols
- 3D cubes slide showing the building process slide with description tables
- RMF cubic diagram intended to show clients segmentation divided by recency, frequency, value categories
- OLAP data warehouse cube illustration emphasizing geography, product and period dimensions
- List for 6 layers designed with 3D cubes infographics with text placeholders
- Template of 4 layers core 3D cube diagram with flat icons in colorful circles
- Three dimensional cube slide for 2 levels with axes and colourful flat icons
- Two-, three stages transparent 3 dimensional cube graphics with description notes on the side
- Three-, four levels flat 3 dimensional cube diagram with axes and flat icons design
- 3D box elements slide for 6 items with flat icons and description boxes
- List diagram designed for 6 elements with human icons in shape of 3D cube boxes style
- Timeline template for 6 events with text placeholders styled with 3D boxes design
- Four items list of steps illustrated with 3D boxes design on the dark background
- List of steps for six elements depicted with 3D boxes style
- Pyramid hierarchy design for 4 levels with flat symbols shaped with 3D cubes
- Hierarchy of business brand needs slide presenting strategic differentiation, revenue growth, regulatory compliance parts
- List diagram for 6 items with 2D cube mesh design
- Six items slide shaped with mesh diagram intended to show an example of a good contract
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||28 slides|
|Content:||24 diagrams, 20 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.04|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.