How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
PowerPoint visuals set for presentations Artificial Intelligence explaining AI and Machine Learning technologies. We designed those diagrams and infographics to help you explain methods, applications and opportunities that Artificial Intelligence provides.
The AI PowerPoint template includes:
- 13 infographic charts of AI technologies, Machine Learning algorithm types, application areas and pros vs cons comparisons. All flowcharts are in universal flat graphical style that fits various branding styles.
- 55 editable icons that you can use to illustrate AI concepts - various algorithm types, IT and general business symbols of industries using AI and AI applications.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
How to use AI template diagrams as your presentation visuals?Simply copy one of the diagrams into your presentation, to illustrate your content about AI topics by vivid visuals. You can modify each shape color, add text descriptions or replace symbols.
Why use diagrams as your presentation illustrations?Using diagrams helps to explain the concepts used in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence topics in a clear and eye-catching way.
On last slides, you have a set of icons you can use to extend your slides. You can also expand this symbols collection by getting additional PPT icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
AI presentation diagrams slide deck covers those topics
- AI Definition and Quotes
- AI Technology Relation Diagrams
- Industry Sectors & Applications
- AI & Machine Learning Methods
- AI Development History Timeline
- Machine Learning Algorithm Types
- AI Opportunities and Dangers Comparison
- Icons and graphics for AI presentations
Defining and explaining what is Artificial Intelligence
AI is a branch of computer science dealing with the simulation of intelligent behavior in computers. Artificial Intelligence is defined as the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior.
Machine Learning (ML) is set of computer algorithms able to learn without being explicitly programmed to do so.
A subset of ML which makes the computation of multi-layer neural networks feasible.
Examples of applied Artficial Intelligence include visual perception e.g. in robotics, speech recognition (apps like Alexa, Siri, Google assistant), decision-making or language translation (e.g. Google Translate).
Technologies involved in AI
Artificial Intelligence applications need a set of advanced technologies to build upon such as infrastructure ensuring enough computational power, advanced Machine Learning algorithms and rich data resources to learn from
Industries Using AIBusiness areas that use AI include retail (market basket analysis, cross and up-selling automated propositions, dynamic pricing, for example), banking (e.g. credit scoring), production and manufacturing (e.g. processes optimization), insurance (risk scoring), automotive industry (automated vehicles and various driving support systems), medicine (image recognition, medical expert systems), smart homes and cities (smart devices), logistics (delivery path optimization by TSP, for example), energy and utilities companies (e.g. consumption forecasting)
AI & Machine Learning MethodsComputational techniques used in Artificial Intelligence include Deep Learning, Reasoning, Image and Speech Recognition algorithms, Classification and Supervised Learning as well an Unsupervised learning e.g. clustering.
AI Applications ExamplesExamples, where AI is applied, are NLP - Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, speech recognition, machine translation, robotics, decision support systems, predictive analytics, expert systems, autonomous cars, intelligent chatbots, automated scheduling.
Symbols for AI infographicsAI concept icons to illustrate topics such as deep learning, machine learning, clustering, clutter, hierarchy system, decision tree, expert system, supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning.
We added also general IT symbols for server, data center, cloud computing, network, database, smartphone, digital processing, data protection, security, unknown data.
The icon set has also general business symbols you can use: survey form, danger warning sign, time schedule calendar, analytics chart, data growth, protection shield, vision, monitoring or reasoning process sequence.
AI and machine learning presentation contain ready-to-use slides:
- Content of AI diagrams slide deck with a modern flat icon and text placeholder with filling can be used as an agenda slide.
- Artificial intelligence definition slide on a dark background with brain scheme icon.
- AI quotes illustrated with quotation marks icons in flat style.
- Artificial technologies circle diagram: computational resources, big data resources, machine learning algorithms.
- AI technologies honeycomb colorful graphics with outline icons.
- AI application examples presented with visual list chart with outline graphics.
- Artificial intelligence machine learning methods list with modern outline icons for visual explaining each item.
- Development history colorful timeline with striped text placeholders.
- History timeline of Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Embedding of artificial intelligence technologies illustrated with circles diagram and a place for text description.
- Interlinking of AI technologies presented with three items Venn chart with outline icons.
- Machine learning algorithm types shown with process chart with placeholders for a short description.
- Artificial intelligence opportunities and dangers comparison slide with outline icons and text placeholders with filling.
- Flat icons collection for illustrating AI and Machine learning concepts:
- deep learning, computer brain, machine learning, clustering, clutter, hierarchy system, decision tree, expert system, supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning;
- server, data center, cloud computing, network, database, smart phone, computer monitor, digital processing, data protection, security, unknown data;
- pharma, medicine, DNA, research, microscope, retail shopping cart, car, finance, home real estate, logistics transport, production factory, robotics automation, engineering gears;
- communication quote sign, message bubble, dialog, chat bot, information sharing, unknown data, questioning, mobile communication, texting, contact center, question mark;
- approved checked document, survey form, danger, electricity warning sign, novelty opportunity stars, time schedule calendar, analytics chart, data growth, gears, protection shield, vision, monitoring, idea bulb, reasoning process sequence.
Editability of this AI & ML diagrams PowerPoint Template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- relocating and resizing diagrams, putting shapes behind or on top of text
Further resources on AI
- AI definition (Wikipedia)
- The Key Definitions Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) (Forbes article)
- AI explained - A guide for executives(Accenture article)
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||21 slides|
|Content:||13 charts, 56 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.67|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, IT_concepts, content_rich|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.