How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
New set of creative timelines graphics using metaphor of airplane flight trajectory. You can use those plane illustrations to present project development phases or product launch schedule. Those colorful flat design timelines are a vivid visual additions to a presentation, making it more attractive to look at.
The flying planes graphics deck contains examples of list diagrams you can edit, modify text, add or remove waypoints.
It’s 100% editable PowerPoint template that includes:
- 19 vector graphics, some over sky and world map picture backgrounds, with varios number of steps and place for text description for each timeline stage
- modern flat graphical style with simple and more universsal white slide background or more eye-catchy one with full picture background
- 47 vector icons in flat and outlined style of handy business concepts such as plane departure take-off and landing, team, handshake, data growth chart, cloud, airport control tower, document summary, map, calendar and more
- instruction how to modify those diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Visual concept of flying aeroplane Flight used for original timelinesThe metaphor of plane take-off, flight and landing is a handy representation of any project or process start, development and reaching end. The flight trajectory with points presents set of milestones we need to pass to reach the desired destination
When to use plane flight timeline graphics?Usage examples:
- Represent a project developments stages from preparation (e.g. as a airport check-in), through departure, take-off, flight ascend and later descend to journey destination and final landing (sucessful project delivery and closing).
- Presenting a customer journey via the flight trajectory with points representing each stage
- Visually present any process steps or list of events over time.
You can add a subtle animations and icons representing flight stages, make them appear one after another.
Feel free to modify the timelines, replace symbols, change number of points. Use the icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
You can edit text descriptions, colors of all illustrations and replace icons (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionPlane Flight Timeline Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Route journey with plane graphics on a world map with text placeholder and bullet points to each check-point: on a light and dark background;
- Five-steps diagram with outline flying plane graphics and colorful headers with icons;
- Project development timeline presented with seven phases and flat plane graphics;
- Yearly timeline shown with straight flight trajectory and text placeholders to each point;
- Product launch timeline example with outline icons on a dark background;
- Airplane flight monthly timeline with text description to each etap and hexagon icons;
- Product life cycle shown with a plane route, icons and description to each stage: introduction, growth, maternity, decline;
- Seven stages timeline with a text description for each item: preflight, takeoff, departure, en route, descent, approach, landing;
- Zigzag timeline illustrated with flying jet plane with flat icons and a brief description;
- Six phases diagram illustrated with straight up flight and list description with icons;
- Project stages timeline with outline plane graphics and text description to each step: project start, planning, execution, control, project end;
- Stages diagram shown with plane departure graphics on a dark background with text placeholders: preflight, takeoff, departure;
- Flight stages diagram for illustrating plane landing: descent, approach, landing;
- The horizontal timeline shown with curvy flight trajectory with list description and outline symbols;
- Five stages process timeline presented with flight outline graphics and description: check-in, take off, flight, landing, closing;
- List diagram on a flying plane background.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||26 slides|
|Content:||19 diagrams, 47 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.35|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.