New set of creative timelines graphics using metaphor of airplane flight trajectory. You can use those plane illustrations to present project development phases or product launch schedule. Those colorful flat design timelines are a vivid visual additions to a presentation, making it more attractive to look at.
The flying planes graphics deck contains examples of list diagrams you can edit, modify text, add or remove waypoints.
It’s 100% editable PowerPoint template that includes:
- 19 vector graphics, some over sky and world map picture backgrounds, with varios number of steps and place for text description for each timeline stage
- modern flat graphical style with simple and more universsal white slide background or more eye-catchy one with full picture background
- 47 vector icons in flat and outlined style of handy business concepts such as plane departure take-off and landing, team, handshake, data growth chart, cloud, airport control tower, document summary, map, calendar and more
- instruction how to modify those diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Visual concept of flying aeroplane Flight used for original timelinesThe metaphor of plane take-off, flight and landing is a handy representation of any project or process start, development and reaching end. The flight trajectory with points presents set of milestones we need to pass to reach the desired destination
When to use plane flight timeline graphics?Usage examples:
- Represent a project developments stages from preparation (e.g. as a airport check-in), through departure, take-off, flight ascend and later descend to journey destination and final landing (sucessful project delivery and closing).
- Presenting a customer journey via the flight trajectory with points representing each stage
- Visually present any process steps or list of events over time.
You can add a subtle animations and icons representing flight stages, make them appear one after another.
Feel free to modify the timelines, replace symbols, change number of points. Use the icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
You can edit text descriptions, colors of all illustrations and replace icons (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionPlane Flight Timeline Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Route journey with plane graphics on a world map with text placeholder and bullet points to each check-point: on a light and dark background;
- Five-steps diagram with outline flying plane graphics and colorful headers with icons;
- Project development timeline presented with seven phases and flat plane graphics;
- Yearly timeline shown with straight flight trajectory and text placeholders to each point;
- Product launch timeline example with outline icons on a dark background;
- Airplane flight monthly timeline with text description to each etap and hexagon icons;
- Product life cycle shown with a plane route, icons and description to each stage: introduction, growth, maternity, decline;
- Seven stages timeline with a text description for each item: preflight, takeoff, departure, en route, descent, approach, landing;
- Zigzag timeline illustrated with flying jet plane with flat icons and a brief description;
- Six phases diagram illustrated with straight up flight and list description with icons;
- Project stages timeline with outline plane graphics and text description to each step: project start, planning, execution, control, project end;
- Stages diagram shown with plane departure graphics on a dark background with text placeholders: preflight, takeoff, departure;
- Flight stages diagram for illustrating plane landing: descent, approach, landing;
- The horizontal timeline shown with curvy flight trajectory with list description and outline symbols;
- Five stages process timeline presented with flight outline graphics and description: check-in, take off, flight, landing, closing;
- List diagram on a flying plane background.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here