- Usage example
- How To Edit
PPT Template with graphics for creating Call-to-Action buttons inside PowerPoint. This template includes:
- 14 CTA buttons of various shapes and colors (creative watercolor banners, flat stripes, arrows, ribbons)
- 14 action icons representing approval, click sign, shopping cart, contact symbols, OK sign, award, trophy, certificate, partnership handshake, growth, product box
- fully editable shapes and vector symbols (text, color, size)
Call to Action Buttons and Symbols Presentation Visuals
Every good presentation should lead to some change. Put this desired change action at the end of your presentation, so your audience will see it “black on white”. Define clearly the next step for them. Don’t let the most important part of your talk be lost. Let it stand out and using vivid CTA button can help you get a response from your listeners.
What is a Call-to-Action?
In marketing, a call to action (CTA) is a text or graphical button designed to provoke an immediate response by a presentation audience, an article reader or a your website visitor. Crafting a good Call to action phrase and properly presenting it is a pretty important for a presentation creator, whether the person is a meeting manager and a marketer. That’s why we wanted to help and provide you some design ideas you can reuse.
Our collection of pre-designed shapes and icons for MS PowerPoint will allow you to design your own call-to-actions messages for your PowerPoint slides or other marketing materials (just export it from PPT).
The deck consists of 13 slide layouts, 21 flat business symbols and 4 infographics diagrams. Call-to-Action buttons template includes 14 ready-to-use CTA buttons of various shapes and action icons: to illustrate evaluation, finance, analysis, strategy, resources.
CTA template will help you to design your own creative call to action button, with your text. For example, the artistic looking watercolor, if you want to catch the listeners’ attention. These PowerPoint graphics set allows you to make action button quickly and save it as an image. Such image can be added to a Facebook page or to your website to encourage people to like or follow your webpage. You can customize the call-to-action buttons by adding your text or replacing icons. Colors can be changed too, if you want to replace e.g. green with orange or your brand color.
Here are some ideas for classical call to action phrases and action icons:
If you want to use the more powerful call to action phrases, consider those:
Call to Action Buttons bundle will help you create graphics to motivate your listeners.You can use it for your personal or business presentations, education and webinars.
See guide how to export buttons or any other graphics to the image, that you can use later in any other application (ebook, Facebook, Wordpress site, Webpage, Ad banner). Do Design a creative call to action button - use watercolor ribbons from the PPT collection.
All shapes can be edited using PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PPT tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of chart
- Design: Izabela Zvirinska, infoDiagram designer, Contact via infoDiagram.com
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Call to action flat buttons
- Ribbon buttons and icons list
- Buttons set illustrated with pencil symbols
- Download buttons illustrated with color arrows
- Call to action buttons illustrated with circle ribbon and stripes
- Rounded arrows button with call to action
- Example of creative call to action buttons with icons
- Call to action icons set - flat style
- symbols for illustrating call to action set