How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Looking for the most impactful way to present strategy, value or tactical process? We designed Chess Pieces Graphics that you can use to create beautiful visuals to explain your ideas and thoughts.
This Chess Pieces Graphics slide deck contains:
- 14 diagrams to illustrate winning or loosing, strategy, tactics, direction, process planning, growing and decreasing value, flow charts, the opposite teams or view points, list, matrices, statistics.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter elegant outline style. Use them to create concise and catchy chess diagrams and professional attractive icons for presenting ideas through graphics.
- 20 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Organization, Money, Costs, Investment, Agreement, Process, Safety, Marketing and chess figures e.g. King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Rook, Pawn.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Chess Pieces diagram?
Chess pieces are a great metaphor for strategy. It is a simple abstract concept, but once your audience sees it, they will instantly get an idea of what you'll be talking about. What else can you illustrate with chess pawns? With Chess Pieces diagram you can show the process and strategic planning, tactics and procedures, growing value comparison, two opposite teams or projects, win/lose checkmate game. We added a chessboard with full 2 team players chess pieces so you can move them around as you need.
Where you can use the Chess Pieces graphics?Using diagram visualizations for presenting ideas of opposition and interdependence is a way to make your presentation attractive and capture the attention of the readers or your audience.
- Compare growing value using flat icons of King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Rook, Pawn. Illustrate
- Express decreasing and increasing value with steps flow chart.
- Present two opposite teams with chess teams infographics.
- Visualize win/lose checkmate with flat symbols of king and queen figures.
- Create various lists and illustrate marketing concepts like Marketing Mix.
- Show strategic steps using a chessboard.
- Visualize percentage numbers statistics with matrix infographics of chess pawns pieces.
- Illustrate two concepts or projects with chess board graphics with full 2 team players chess pieces.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Chess pieces infographics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and lists illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Growing value comparison chess diagram depicted with flat icons: king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, pawn
- Decreasing value of chess figures flow chart illustrated with outline symbols: king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, pawn
- Increasing steps flow chart of chess game figures shown with outline icons: king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, pawn
- Two opposite teams depicted with chess infographics
- Win or lose checkmate chess game diagram illustrated with flat symbols
- Four elements list diagram shown with chess pieces graphics
- Elements of marketing mix strategy template: product, prize, place, promotion items
- Knight on chess board illustrated with two steps strategy diagram
- Strategy game illustration list diagram for four elements
- Key chess piece list diagram for six elements with central queen symbol picture
- Pawn graphic list diagram of five elements
- Chess figures list diagram for eight elements
- Matrix infographics of chess pawns pieces percentage graphics
- Icon set of all chess pieces with king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, pawn
- Chess board graphics with full two team players chess pieces
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||21 slides|
|Content:||14 charts, 38 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.38|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.