Want to spice up your data presentations? Need to emphasize part-to-whole, illustrate proportions or visualize shares? Use our creative pie chart data visualization templates, modify numbers, enrich your slides. Take your presentation to the next level!
This Creative Pie Charts Graphics for PowerPoint contains visual slides with:
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a Pie chart?
A Pie Chart (or its variation Doughnut Graph) is a circle shape data visualization. The circle is divided into slices to illustrate the numerical proportion of underlying data. The size of each slice of the pie is proportional to the values in the corresponding data class. Pie charts are used to present typically shares data in a visual form so that the reader may easily recognize how a group is broken down into smaller pieces.
Why use infographic pie charts?
Pie charts are widely used in business presentations to show the proportions among a large variety of categories including expenses, segments of a population, or answers to a survey. If you need to present revenue split by channel, market share, or expenses breakdown by category, a pie chart is a perfect graphic to convey your message. Using creative visuals for illustrating proportions makes the information clear in the mind of the audience.
You can reuse our pre-design, creative pie graphs, tailor them to your needs and nicely upgrade your slides. The pie charts presented here are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also included detailed instructions on how to alter the content, values, and look and feel of the graphs.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Part-to-whole Creative Pie ChartsOne Element Emphasis
- Top Category Share to Whole Creative Lightbulb Illustration Pie Chart
- Primary Category vs Secondary Ones Key Shape Illustration Donut Chart with One Predominant Budget Cost Category
- Achievement Status Percentage Pie ChartCertificate Award Clipart Graphics with Explanation Field
- Brilliant Thinking Pie Chart Head InfographicsPart to a Whole Circle Data Graph with Explanation Field
- Top Product Share vs Rest Sale Amount ProportionsSatellite Graphics Pie Chart
- Main Category Proportion World Globe Infographicsin Parts to a Whole Relationship Doughnut Chart
- Major Category to a Whole Bar of Pie ChartWorld Globe Infographics Data Visualization with Subcategories
- Shares-in-Total Creative Pie ChartsMultiple Data Values Showcase
- Creative Data Proportions Chart with 4 Categories Head Infographics Circle Graph
- Innovative Projects Breakdown Lightbulb Infographics4 Categories Doughnut Chart
- Key Shape Infographic Distribution Chart5 Categories and Legend with Icons
- Product Sales Proportions Pie ChartMagnifier Glass Infographics with Visual Explanation Legend
- Shares-in-Total Distribution Lock and Keyhole Pie Chart6 Data Values with Illustration Icons
- Product Distribution Pie Chart Binoculars Graphics
- Transition Process Pie Chart with Before – After Transformation Explanation Text Fields
- Proportional Distribution of TimeClock Graphics Pie Chart Template
- Percentage of Time Spent on Project StagesSoftware Development Example Pie Chart
- Medical Chart – Virus and Cell Receptors Illustration Per cent of Cases Showing Different Symptoms
- Covid-19 Symptoms Pie Chart Example with Mild, Severe and Critical Infections Icons
- Areas of Focus Share Percentage DataPie Chart Eye Illustration with 4 Categories Text Legend
- Camera Graphics Pie Chart Template
- Scientific Theme Pie Chart with Atom Structure GraphicsDoughnut Chart with 6 Categories as Electron Orbits
- Worldwide Distribution Globe Infographics Pie Chartwith 3 example categories Production, Manufacturing Factory, Supply Chain
- Global Shares World Map Infographics Pie Chartwith 3 example categories Processing, Production Utility, Logistics Delivery
- Global Shares World Map Infographics Pie Chartwith 3 categories Processing, Production Utility, Logistics
- Simple Ring Chart with the Total ValueYearly Expense Breakdown into 3 Segments
- Simple Circle Pie Chart 4 Categories Shares Distribution with Legend and Icons
- Global Distribution Channels World Globe Pie Chart
- Comparison Creative Pie ChartsTwo Distributions Data Charts
- Male Female Gender Representation Comparison Pie Chart
- Women vs Men Comparison Pie Chart
- Financial Comparison Distribution Costs Analysis Pie Charts
- Comparing Status Today and Desired GoalRevenue Structure Distribution Actual vs. Forecast
- Strategy Direction Investment Areaswith Indicating True North Category Compass Shape Pie Charts
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to modify
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Outline Icons Set for Pie Charts – Management
- Outline Icons Set for Pie Charts – Sales & Logistics