How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Customer experience is the number one priority for companies today. Want to show consumers satisfaction survey results in an attractive way? Need to visualize customer journey analytics, customer satisfaction levels, or dashboard? We will help you to increase the understanding of data through compelling visualizations.
This PowerPoint presentation template on customer experience metrics basics contains visual slides with:
- 26 infographics and charts to explain the most popular CX indicators including Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel
- The presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to create stand-alone and unique slides that will be clean, professional, and catchy.
- 51 outline pictograms to show various CX measurement concepts e.g. Score Symbols Emotion Faces, Customer Satisfaction, Target Group, NPS Promoters, Passives, Detractors, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, CX Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What are Customer Experience Metrics?
Customer Experience Metrics are used to evaluate how engaged, loyal or satisfied customers are. The most popular indicators include Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel with Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, Customer Advocacy scores and ratios.
Why use graphical Customer Experience Metrics diagrams in a presentation?
Want to present NPS indicator tracking customer loyalty over time? Or CES survey results to show how easy it is for customers to get the support they need? Visualize how satisfied customers are in Key Touchpoints of their Customer Journey. Use diagram infographics to explain those CX frameworks and methodologies visually.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. All charts are editable or data-driven Excel charts, so it is very easy to change the presented CX data. We also included detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the CX Metrics explanation graphics?
Using infographics and chart graphs will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons visually. For example:
- Illustrate Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints
- Present benefits of measuring Customer Experience in your business
- Show researched methodologies used by you to measure Customer Satisfaction
- Create an attractive Purchase Funnel from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, to Customer Advocacy
- Illustrate Customer Journey Analytics, using Absolute Scores or Conversion Ratios
- Visualize Customer Satisfaction Metrics such as CES or CSAT
- Compare your NPS score vs. your sector or competitors, using description of Promoters, Passives and Detractors
- Design Customer Experience Dashboard with 3 or more Double Values Pie Charts
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||26 diagrams, 51 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.67|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.