How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Looking for an effective way to present the customer journey or user experience strategy? Use visual diagrams to show the customer experience roadmap, stages and their touchpoints.
This Customer Journey Diagrams collection for PowerPoint contains:
- 12 diagrams with customer journey illustrations for behavior mapping: definition template, quote template, line roadmap with touchpoints, pyramid diagram of user journey levels, B2B funnel example, goals table touchpoints central diagram.
- Modern flat graphical style-contemporary customer experience diagrams and attractive elegant icons.
- 48 symbols designed in two styles - light line and simple flat, that are recognizable even if they are small to show various business concepts e.g. Care, Communication, Feedback, Endorsement, Observation, Talk, Online Shopping, Transaction, Cashback, Return, Sharing.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a customer journey and experience diagram?A customer journey map is a visual illustration of the process a user goes through to achieve a goal with your company, a visualization of customer’s interaction stages with a company or product. With its help, you can understand your customers' motivation, pain and get ideas for improvement. The map illustrates the process of building a relationship between a brand and its clients. We designed a set of Customer Journey Diagrams which will help you visualize these concepts. You can easily create your own roadmap or funnel and evaluate the whole process.
Usually, the user journey contains five stages, also called touchpoints:
Where you can use the customer journey graphics?Using diagram visualizations for customer experience analysis process is a way to reduce the number of slides by cutting the text and increasing the number of professional-looking infographics. Diagrams will give you a possibility to organize information in an easy to read way.
- Start with customer journey map definition, which will help your audience get to the point right away.
- Motivate listeners with a powerful customer experience quote.
- Present customer journey line roadmap with touchpoints: illustrate each stage with different color and add keywords. Use elegant template with a dark background to keep people's attention.
- Visualize online user journey experience with a stages roadmap, including Awareness (brand, paid & organic traffic), Consideration (freebies), Conversion, Loyalty program and Advocacy.
- Create a pyramid diagram of customer journey levels.
- Show B2B client journey funnel diagram example with notes aside and elegant outline symbols.
- Explain online customer journey with a diagram containing touchpoint examples, such as Referrals, Influencers, Ads and role of Marketing, Sales & Support.
- Express customer experience goals with a readable table template.
- Compare client’s and company’s goals in customer journey with a creative helix chart.
Customer journey infographics collection contains ready-to-use modern diagrams illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way
- Content of customer journey presentation graphics
- Customer journey map template
- Customer experience quote slide
- Customer journey line roadmap with touchpoints example
- Customer experience roadmap diagram illustrated on dark background with advocacy, Retention, decision, consideration, awareness stages
- Online user journey experience stages roadmap graphics
- Pyramid diagram of customer journey levels to advocacy via retention, decision, consideration, awareness building
- B2B client journey funnel diagram
- Online customer journey diagram with touchpoint
- Customer experience and goals table template
- Client’s and company’s goals comparison in customer journey
- Typical touchpoints for customer journey diagram
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
I was struggling to find a way to visually represent a process I was facilitating at work and found infoDiagram Ltd online. Very quickly I was able to find a diagram that exactly met my needs. The diagram I purchased saved me tons of time and frustration. I appreciated the complete package I received which really allowed me to customize the content for my needs.
Carmen , US
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||12 diagrams, 48 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, new, marketing, content_rich|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.