infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Ecology > Ecology icons: Waste types, treatment and waste prevention (flat PPT clipart)
Waste and Ecology icons and visuals for waste industry presentations.
- 36 editable pictogram symbols for various waste related concepts.
- Source of waste, Waste composition, Waste treatment, Special waste types, Waste prevention methodology
- Waste Industry related examples
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of Waste industry related sectorsIcons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
- Sources of waste: Households, Construction / Demolition, City / Municipal, Industry and Commerce.
- Waste treatment: Landfill, Incineration, Incineration with energy recovery, Wastewater, Composting and digestion, Chemical and medical waste.
- Waste by composition and types of waste: Animal and vegetal wastes, Mineral and solidified wastes, Paper and paperboard, Glass, Metals, Plastics, Rubber and leather or textiles, Wood, Yard trimmings.
- Waste classification: Inflammable, Air pollution / atmospheric pollution by waste dusting, threat to surface water and soil, electronic waste / e-waste Types of hazards: Dangerous, Toxic, Radioactive, Infectious, Carcinogen, Explosive.
- Waste preventing and waste management: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Four usage example of waste treatment, waste generation, waste management and prevention icons from package.
- Two slides with all types of waste, source of waste, treatment and prevention icons on light and dark background.
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Municipal waste treatment per inhabitant, EU-27 (kg) (chart with pictograms)
- Waste generation, EU-27, 2012 (chart with pictograms)
- Waste recovery by waste category, EU-28, 2012 (pie chart with icons diagram)
- Waste prevention diagram
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here