Do you want your audience to understand a complicated piece of information, including relationships between sets or groups? Use our Euler Diagram templates to more appealingly depict various kinds of data and information.
What is an Euler Diagram?
An Euler diagram is a visual way to present relations among objects by drawing a set of shapes (circles, ovals, rectangles). The location of shapes represents relationships among several parameters or variables. They are similar to Venn diagrams, however, the Euler diagram presents only relevant relationships, while Venn diagrams show all possible overlapping possibilities. Euler diagrams are particularly useful for explaining complex hierarchies and overlapping definitions. By this visualization method, you represent exclusion, containment, and the intersection of sets in an intuitive manner.
Why use the Euler Diagram in MS Office PowerPoint?
If you need to show relationships between various concepts or elements in your business report or presentation use our predesigned Euler diagrams. You can visualize large databases involving multiple classifications. Euler diagrams will help you include, exclude, and intersect results in simple visual schematics supporting your analysis and conclusions that may be evaluated by the audience.
You can reuse our predesigned Euler diagrams and tailor them to your needs to upgrade your presentation. The majority of our templates have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend the presented ideas. We also include detailed instructions on how to alter the content, colors, look and feel of the slides.
Where can you use the Euler Diagrams presentation deck?
Using Euler diagrams will help you organize information in a logical and good-looking way via powerful visualization.
- Present multi-division enterprise with shared back-office structures
- Illustrate common values for brands under the same mother company, intersecting shared customer promises
- Describe the right candidate features defined in the recruitment process
- Show 3 essential criteria for your office location, including one predominant determinant
- Explain relationships between 3 or 5 categories using overlapping circles or ovals
- Design 3 or 5 sets of diagrams with distinctive inclusions, exclusions, and intersections, comprising disjoint groups and groups with common parts
- Show 3 sets diagram with common groups and without shared part for all 3 sets
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and their outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Euler Diagram Explaining British Isles UK, Ireland Relationships with Country Maps
- Euler Diagram Explaining Supranational European Bodies EU, Eurozone, EEA, Schengen, Customs Union Intersection Euler Usage Example
- Euler Diagram Template - PowerPoint Design Graphics
- Venn Diagram vs Euler Diagram - PowerPoint Template Example
- HR Talent Acquisition Features With Euler Diagram PPT
- Euler Diagram Explaining British Isles UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Great Britain Country Relationships Mapping
- Customer Promise of Volkswagen AG Group Shared Customer Promise of 3 Various Brands Euler Diagram Usage Example
- Multi-division Enterprise Back Office Structure Euler 3 Divisions Shared Service Centers Among Providing IT, HR Support Diagram Usage Example
- Location Diagram - Euler PPT Design
- 3 Interconnected Circles Euler Diagram Three Groups with Two Common Parts
- Three Overlapping Sets Euler Diagram with Two Overlapping Shared Groups
- Fan Euler 3-set Diagram Template with Three Categories Intersection Visualization
- Three Set Euler Diagram with Four Shared Groups & Venn-like Intersections
- Three Sets Euler Diagram with Three Common Groups without Shared Part for All Three Sets
- Three Sets Euler Diagram Template with One Exclusive Disjoined Group and Two Sets with Common Part
- Five Set Euler Diagram including Three Inclusive Categories Shared & Overlapping Two Main Categories
- Three Categories Euler Diagram with One Shared Inclusive Category within Two Overlapping Categories
- Three Set Euler Diagram Template with One Partly Inclusive Group and Two Sets with Common Part
- Three Groups Euler Interconnected Circles Diagram with One Group Overlapping Other Groups
- 3 Main Overlapping Groups Euler Diagram with 4 Subgroups Cross Sections
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to modify
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Outline Icons Set – Euler Diagrams Group, People, Team, Specialist, Leader, IT, Expert, Person, Value, Diamond, Gears, Cogs, Processes, Magnifying Glass, Search, Thumbs Up, Like, Acceptance, Location Marker, Pin, Building, Office, European Union Flag, EU,