How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Preparing a company financial review? Present key financial graphs clear and attractive by using this PowerPoint template with data-driven Excel charts. Add your revenue data and costs distribution structures, profit or customer acquisition performance over the last months.
We’ve designed a PowerPoint deck with finance charts and presentation graphics that you can easily adapt to corporate reports. The PPT template contains:
- 8 financial graphs (editable Office Excel charts) with place for descriptions
- 12 pre-designed layouts to show company profitability, expenses, Key Financial & Customer Performance Indicators, Comparing Assets & Liabilities or ROA) over a Year, Operating Profit Margin Gauge Chart
- 13 elegant line icons to illustrate various financial topics: Customer Acquisition Revenue, Sales Performance, Costs Distribution, Budget, Asset, Liabilities.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What should a company financial report presentation contain?Typical financial performance presentation includes Company Profitability, Revenue versus Costs plots, Expenses drill down to Production, R&D, HR, Marketing, Support costs, CAPEX and OPEX Costs Comparison and other KPI numbers and goals achievements dashboards.
To prepare a professional presentation, you can reuse one of our chart templates, presented above.
Why to use this finance charts template?To create a modern professional look of your financial presentation quickly, reuse our PowerPoint graphics with a light yet elegant line illustrations for chart titles, analysis description and business icons.
Enrich your financial graphs by visual legend - use logo symbols for specific categories (revenue, customer, costs). We’ve added a basic business icon set that you can extend further (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all chart elements and icons are easy to modify (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionCompany Finance Data Charts contains ready-to-use slides:
- Company Profitability trend chart with values and text description for revenue and percentage of support costs;
- Cost distribution colorful pie chart with values and text placeholder;
- CAPEX and OPEX сomparison donut diagram with values and text placeholders for commentary;
- Company profitability diagram shown with dashboard graphics and three Excel based charts;
- KPI diagram shown with four bar charts with icons and key values description;
- Company revenue and сustomers indicators diagram shown with colorful bar charts and description;
- Company revenue monthly review diagram illustrated with comparison bar charts with text placeholders;
- Company revenue and customer acquisition diagram shown with two comparison bar charts on a dark background;
- Current ratio with pie chart comparing assets and liabilities with a place for description;
- Return of company assets over a year shown with colorful trend chart and description;
- Operating profit margin shown with colorful dashboard chart and description;
- Goal completion degree dashboard chart with text placeholder;
- Performance diagram shown with two colored dashboards and description.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||18 slides|
|Content:||8 charts, 12 layouts and 13 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.61|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.