How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
PowerPoint template graphics of Group Development Stages Curve.
With this template you can illustrate various stages of team development according to Tuckman’s model: Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning.
The Group Development Graphics include:
- 10 diagram charts with team dynamics curve and 4 or 5 stages
- 20 vector icons representing team Formation, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning, group communication and meetings. The icons are in two styles, light modern outline symbols and universal flat symbols.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a group development and dynamics chart?
In 1965, a psychologist Bruce Tuckman stated that teams go through 5 stages of development: forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning. Understanding Tuckman’s model can increase your chances of reaching project goal. Group Development and Dynamics Chart collection intended to visualize why and how groups change over time.
Why use group development and dynamics chart as your presentation visuals?
Group Development diagram and dynamics chart will help team members or managers to understand the process the group of individuals is going through while becoming a mature team. It helps to avoid frustration and negative emotions while showing the way forward.
The collection will help you to present team dynamics stages in a visual form. Group development and dynamics graphics serve for illustrating team-building training, group behavior process.
How to use group development and dynamics chart in your presentation?
You can copy the group development and dynamics template and modify it to your needs. A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Present group formation dynamics chart with curve diagram and vivid colors.
- Show each stage of team dynamics on the separate slide for discussing it.
- Illustrate the connection of stages towards the effectiveness of the team during each step.
- Present team building process in a list form.
- Use colorful stages illustrated with flat icons.
Group Development and Dynamics diagram contains ready-to-use slides:
- Group development chart illustrated with five-stages model: forming, storming, norming, performing, adjourning.
- Group formation dynamics chart illustrated with outline icons and text placeholders.
- Stages of team development illustrated with curve and vivid icon for describing each stage of team development : forming, storming, norming, performing, adjourning.
- Group formation slide illustrated with five-stages diagram with text placeholders for a short description.
- Team formation slide illustrated with colorful 3D blocks (version with flat and outline icons).
- Tuckerman’s stages of group development presented in vivid and light versions.
- Four stages group development slide illustrated in two versions: vivid circles with icons and text description, outline symbols with text placeholders.
- Team building process illustrated with 5 steps infographics.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||10 diagrams, 20 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, management, training|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.