Infographics Template with lists diagrams (modern flat pointed rectangle shapes) to replace bulletpoints by visual diagram graphics made in Powerpoint.
- 16 variations of colorful arrow rectangle lists diagrams
- text placeholders for listing set of items, for agendas, comparisons or other enumerations
- set of 10 universal vector icon symbols for infographics: man, light bulb for creative idea, thumbs up and down, magnifier as search concept, target for objectives and goals concept, calendar, institution, cloud, gears, data chart symbol
- fully editable style, size and colors
Diagrams and symbols for creating modern style infographics presentation in Powerpoint.
List Pointed Rectangle template is set of the modern flat diagrams intended to replace bullet points by visual graphics made in Powerpoint. Here you can find attractive and easy editable layouts to your presentation.
The List Pointed Rectangle slide deck contains colorful slide diagrams and universal icons set. Presented templates serve as a handy tool if your audience lack concentration with a regular bullet points. These shapes will help you to organize information and make an engaging presentation.
Here you can find 16 variations of colorful arrow rectangle lists, text placeholders for listing set of items, agenda templates, comparison and other enumeration lists. Added templates will help you to visualize large amounts of data in the most accurate and efficient manner without losing prominence.
We added set of 10 universal vector symbols: man, light bulb for showing creative ideas, thumbs up and down, magnifier as search concept, target for objectives and goals, calendar, institution, cloud, gears, data chart symbols. These icons will help you to create more visual than textual presentation.
All layouts are fully editable by using built-in PPT tools, including: changing color, adding shadows, changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object, putting shapes behind or on top of text.All shapes can be edited using PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PPT tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design:infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com