Set of item lists diagrams to replace bulletpoints by visual infographics made in Powerpoint
- 10 variations of flat lists diagrams - tearbox ended ribbons
- text placeholders for listing set of items with list title, for agendas, comparisons or other enumerations
- set of 10 universal flat icon symbols for infographics: man, thumbs up, magnifier for analysis or search concept, target or bullseye for objectives and goals concept, calendar, institution, mobile telephone, data chart symbol
- fully editable style, size and colors
Diagrams and symbols for creating modern style infographics presentation in Powerpoint.
Infographics Teardrops Lists template is a set of item lists diagrams to replace bullet points with visual infographics made in Powerpoint. It includes 10 variations of flat diagrams, text placeholders, set of various universal icon symbols. Thanks to these layouts you can make your slides colorful and eye-catchy.
Teardrops list template will help you to create projects plans, TODO lists, priority checklists. The presented PowerPoint template will serve you for visualizing large amounts of data in the most accurate and efficient manner. These layouts will help keep the slide simple balanced with enough details. You can also apply your brand colors and make a visually attractive design.
Teardrop lists will be a handy assistant for your investor pitches, market research reports, HR or strategy planning presentations. You can add as many items as you need, with or without text boxes, place them in two columns and rows, placing strictly one below another or in cascade.
Using the template, you can also apply a combination of arrows and circles together. This is a really good way to design eye-catchy slides without special knowledge and effort.
We added icons set, which includes: human, thumbs up, a magnifier to illustrate analysis or search concept, target or bullseye to show objectives and goals concept, calendar, institution, mobile telephone, data chart symbols. Additionally, you can enrich the main points of your list by adding a symbol to each item.All shapes can be edited using PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PPT tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design:infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Teardrops List for placing 3 items, with icons
- Infographic List Design for 3 elements in color
- Smartart Template List for placing 4 items
- Drops Smart Art in color for placing 4 items, with icons
- Editable Infographic Template for agenda with textboxes for 4 items, two-sided
- Infographic Template for Powerpoint
- Example of List Diagram with 5 elements, placed Cascade Downward
- Smartart Graphics for 5 items in Cascade Upward
- Colored List for placing Activities for 5 items
- Infographic List Example for placing 10 activities in 2 rows in grey color
- Smart Art for placing 10 items in 2 rows
- Infographics Template for 10 Items Opposite Set
- List for placing Activities with Drops opposite each other Diagram Template
- Diagram Example for Project Planning with Icons - Steps in 2 Columns
- Index of Flat Icons Applied (extendable)
- PowerPoint editable vector shapes, adaptable charts, example of editing