How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presentation visuals set for explaining the Internet of Things essentials - what is IoT, how it works, essential structures. We’ve designed those diagrams and infographics to help you present these new technology applications in Smart Homes, Smart Cities or so-called Industry 4.0.
This IoT PowerPoint template includes:
- 16 simple infographic diagrams of Internet of Things definition, industrial and consumer applications, benefits and concerns comparisons, technologies and IoT history timeline. All charts are designed in a universal flat graphical style that is well visible and fits various branding.
- 67 editable icons that you can use to illustrate connected home and buildings, Smart devices and the way they communicate - smart sensors, connected devices, industries using IoT and various people roles.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Our template for Internet of Things (IoT) presentation covers those topics
- IoT Definition
- Applications of Internet of Things with Connected Home, Smart Building.
- IoT Benefits vs concerns comparison
- Industries list using IoT (feel free to expand it)
- Use cases of IoT applications including Smart Industry 4.0 Diagram with Suppliers, Production, Customized Smart Products and Smart City with Urban Infrastructure, Transport, Town Planning, Energy, Healthcare, Sanitation, Education as examples.
- IoT Components, with Device, Gateway, Cloud, Data Analytics, UI items. Alternative four IoT components diagram Data – People – Process - Things
- History timeline how Internet of Things developed, from 1st to 4th Industrial Revolution
- Icons and graphics for AI presentations
What is Internet of Things - presenting IoT definition
The Internet of Things is the extension of Internet connectivity into physical devices (sensors, controls, home appliances). Such “smart connected” devices communicate over the Internet, they can be remotely monitored and controlled.
An example application of IoT can be put into four categories B2C consumers (Smart Home, Elderly care), Industry and Farming (Smart manufacturing, smart agriculture), Infrastructure (Smart Cities, Environment monitoring) and Commercial (Logistics, Healthcare, Construction) applications.
Content description:Internet of Things Presentation contains ready-to-use slides:
- Content of IoT presentation diagrams;
- Iot definition on a dark picture background with text placeholder, illustrated with flat icons and circle diagram;
- Applications of Internet of Things illustrated with flat scheme and icons in colorful circles;
- Iot benefits and concerns comparison diagram with icons;
- Industries using IoT colorful honeycomb diagram with flat icons;
- IoT technology drivers and barries comparison diagram with flat icons;
- Smart home interactions slide shown with a colorful scheme, icons and a brief description;
- Benefits of connected home illustrated with list description and icons for each item;
- Smart home remote control slide shown with smart devices diagram and list description;
- Smart home applications slide shown scheme with house graphics, colorful icons and text placeholder;
- IoT use causes colorful scheme with short description and flat icons: cloud, smart sensors and devices, suppliers, logistics, computer, server, digital production, physical production, customized products, virtual and smart production;
- Smart city possibilities list diagram with circle graphics and icons in colorful circles;
- Components of internet of things shown with flat icons and description to each item: device, gateway, cloud, data analytics, user interface;
- Four Iot components shown with colorful cycle diagram with a short description;
- IoT history timeline from first to fourth Industrial Revolution shown with flat arrow and description to each stage;
- IoT focus timeline with colorful pentagon icons with description to each item: platforms, developers, education, protocols, security.
Editability of this Internet of Things diagrams PowerPoint Template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing colors of the icons filling and its outline
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- relocating and resizing diagrams, putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||26 slides|
|Content:||16 diagrams, 67 IoT icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.50|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, IT_concepts, content_rich|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.