How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Are you presenting Information Technology topics? Take advantage of using visuals from the presentation deck we have designed to explain computer science, networking, or the latest digital technology concepts.
This PowerPoint graphics collection includes:
- 19 exemplary diagrams for presenting various telecommunication networks, smart home devices or mobile devices usage
- modern flat style graphics to explain complex IT information visually
- 96 flat icons to illustrate computer and mobile devices, computer networking topologies with Cisco icons, Data and File types, Connected Home I/O devices and general business office symbols
- instruction how to modify the IT diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Visual aids for presenting IT and Digital technologyWe’ve designed this logo collection of Information Technology devices to make it easier to explain those new technologies. Using visuals helps your audience to understand terms and structures faster. The icon set covers main areas of recent digital technology advancements:
- big data and cloud file sharing
- telecommunication infrastructure and computer networking symbols including common Cisco icons
- digital marketing applications
- mobile devices
- Smart Home connected IoT devices used in households and industry
Benefits of using graphical symbols for your IT presentation
- Creating visual association so your content will be remembered longer
- Using one consistent style of icons creates professional look of your presentation.
- Easy modification of icons e.g. changing colors to fit your brand colors, thanks to the fact that all icons are vector format. So you can change their color using standard PowerPoint shape fill tool
- Having such chart graphics wil make your presentation interesting to look at without the need to be wordy.
- Explaining computer science theories
- Teaching the digital technology basics
- Illustrating your reports and technical documents or publication on IT topics
- Presenting your technological solutions in sales presentations.
Finding the right IT icons is extremely time-consuming. So, we designed you IT symbols bundle to help you out. IT icons are a resource that every company should have up their sleeve to illustrate computer and mobile devices, virtual hosts and networking, or Internet and software. Regardless of what kind of product you’re designing, you’re likely to need a few professional icons here and there.
Bundle of three IT icons set for visualizing IT related processes and structures:
- Computer and mobile devices diagram
- Computer networks slide template
- Comparison of device usage data charts
- Website users by devices type slide
- Computer network topology template
- Computer network architecture graphics
- GSM architecture example diagram
- File types list template slide with commentary field
- Cloud file sharing of various file types diagram
- Traditional file attachment and cloud file sharing graphics
- Average daily time spent on the Internet slide
- Content type distribution for lead generation shown with pie chart
- Search results optimization diagram
- Web services and smart home connectivity infographics
- Web services and app connectivity illustration slide
- How people spend time with their smartphone with data chart
- Smart home devices overview
- Smart home devices revenue showed with bar chart
- Wireless connection types comparison slide
Icons set: IT and Telecom devices
- Mobile devices icons: feature phone, phone with physical keyboard, smartphone, tablet, E-book, smartwatch
- Computer icons: laptop, personal computer (PC), desktop computer, network drive, network storage, firewall, software installation
- Virtual hosts and networking devices icons: virtual machine, virtual machine host, route, switch, hub, bridge
- Database and elements of network switching subsystem icons: database, visitor location register (VLR), home location registering (HLR), authentication center (Auc), equipment identity register (EIR)
- Wireless communication icons:Wi-Fi, wireless router, access point, base transceiver station (BTS), node B, distributed antenna system (DAS), communication satellite, satellite dish, satellite antenna
- Server and GSM architecture icons: server, mobile switching center(MSC), base station controller(BSC), gateway mobile switching center (GMSC), public switched telephone network (PSTN)
- Cloud services icons: Cloud computing, Cloud download, Cloud synchronization, Cloud sharing
- Internet, software and multimedia icons: website, webpage, web app, computer software, mobile app, image, photo, video, movie, audio, music
- File directory and user communication icons: folder, directory, short message, comment speech bubble, text chat, discussion, speech bubbles, voice chat, microphones, video chat, video cameras
- Common file type icons: text document, file, spreadsheet file, presentation file, PDF file, form
- Special data types icons: report, personal data, user profile, compressed file archive, settings, sliders, options, preferences, gear
- Popular actions and data security icons: search, magnifier, E-mail, Email message, envelope, location, marker, pin, notification, alert, ringing bell, security, encryption, padlock, protection, shield
- Common Internet services icons: E-commerce, shopping basket, weather forecast, news, newspaper, time management, calendar, event, task, social media, navigation, route planning, compass
- Input devices icons: computer mouse, computer keyboard, touch control, touchscreen, voice, microphone, video, web camera (webcam)
- Entertainment and Smart home control: music, headphones, earphones, sound system, loudspeaker, computer speakers, video game, game console, gamepad, smart speaker, smart display
- Smart home devices icons: television, TV, smart TV, lightening, light bulb, thermostat, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, AC, HVAC, home appliance, coffee maker, home security, smart lock, door lock
- Data connections icons: Wi-Fi, WLAN connection, Bluetooth connection, mobile data, NFC, near-field-communication, data synchronization
- Content related actions icons: cancel, decline, failure, times, OK, accept, save, success, check mark, hyperlink (link), URL, chain, share, download, send, paper plane
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||53 slides|
|Content:||96 vector icons, 19 diagrams|
|Price per slide:||$2.06|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, IT_concepts, bundle, icons|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.