How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
You can create elegant and professional task boards presenting your agile project status, task distribution and overall product development.
The outline style Kanban template contains:
- 13 predesigned Kanban board: blank tables with user story swim lanes and 3-6 columns from backlog to development, testing and done status. You can fidn there outlines work task cards, whiteboard and black board template slides
- 39 elegant line icons: project stages such as To Do, Testing, Development, Testing, visual cards with work items, activity ID, time estimate, blocker, star, pin, defect and exclamation signs. We added also set of typical IT symbols (software app screen, server, monitor, notebook icons) and general agile project management roles (scrum master, communication, teamwork, measure, data chart).
- Kanban cards in two style versions - modern outlines card shape and sticky note image. Both are vector bases, so you can recolor them as needed, make yellow PostIt white, blue or red for various tasks assignments
- Format: all shapes are fully editable style including size and color in PowerPoint (vector format). See editing demonstration in our HowTo Videos.
What is Kanban?Kanban is a visual project management system. Its roots are coming from Toyota work management system based in using visual cards. Today Kanban is used as one of the Agile methods in project management. You manage tasks workflow using cards placed over table columns, from Backlog column towards Done column. One of the rules it so limits work in progress (limit the number of task cards you are working on). The Kanban method is used in various business sectors, software app development, general product development or graphic design services.
How is the Kanban board used?
The natural form of Kanban is having a physical board with paper post-its. This is the easiest and most effective if you can meet with your team in one place.
However, if you need to document, reproduce or share your Kanban tasks, you can use one of the software applications that are on the market (Leankit, Kanbanize, or you can also use general task management apps like Trello, to name a few).
Another way to keep Kanban on a computer is to use common Office applications, like PowerPoint or Excel to note down or present Kanban board.
That's why we designed an editable graphics template with Kanban cards and tables you can use to manage your project with this Agile methodology.
How to use the PowerPoint Kanban board graphics?
It’s simple. Create a whiteboard representation of your Kanban tables and task distribution, add animation to show tasks dynamics.
You can make elegant printable Kanban boards - save your PowerPoint Kanban into PDF and share or print it in large format.
Kanban board application examples
- For Software development - the most typical use of Kanban boards in the IT sector
- As Agile Project Management method for practically any product development.
- As graphic design projects management
- As Personal Task Management - Kanban can be used not only for professional activities but also private planning. There are Kanban apps also for kids, thanks to the visual form its good form attractive to youngsters.
Content descriptionThe Outline Kanban Boards Diagram include ready-to-use slides:
- Eight-columns Kanban board with task cards in two versions: on light and dark background.
- Kanban board with story swimlanes with eight sections: backlog, to do, development ongoing, development done, testing ongoing, testing done, deployment, done.
- Six-columns Kanban board (outline blank template on whiteboard and blackboard).
- Kanban four-columns chart (light and black background templates presented with sticky notes).
- Whiteboard and blackboard three columns Kanban templates (for showing project management tasks prepared a few zones: to do, ongoing, done).
- Kanban card template and work items description ( with a place for unique ID according on team agreement, activity name, a rough estimate of time needed to finish time in hours, the person assigned, sticker to show a blocker).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline.
- adding shadows.
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object.
- putting shapes behind or on top of text.
Further resources on Kanban methodology
For more, check Wikipedia definition or
Limited WIP Society community.
For the experience of using Kanban in software development, we recommend
Kanban Story - series of blogs about implementation of Kanban in a team.
Another blog to check is
EveryDayKanban - discussing Kanban, Lean, Management and Teams topics.
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||21 slides|
|Content:||13 kanban charts, 39 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.67|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||IT_concepts, management, icons, formal_style, outline, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.