How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Get inspired by those bulbs, adapt them to your presentation needs.
This Light Bulb Graphics PowerPoint template contains:
- 19 editable infographics with various bulb graphics (classical light bulb shape, modern smart energy saving spiral bulb and more)
- Three distinctive graphic styles: flat filled graphics, outline graphics, hand-drawn ink graphics. All styles fit any presentation, look professional, are readable and eye-catching
- 26 business icons to present concepts such as Product, Message, Client, Marketing, Science
- Instruction how to modify those graphics using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Light Bulb Graphics: When to use them as a presentation visual?Light bulbs as visuals are widespread visualization that you can reuse each time you are making a presentation on innovative solutions, explaining new ideas and showcasing creative business concepts.
The Light Bulb diagrams will help you to keep the focus on your company's values, new concepts and ideas. You can present business solution plans, create analysis and provide a basis for developing other aspects of your company using light bulb graphics. The set of Light Bulb diagrams could be useful for business strategic management presentations, board meetings, team gathering, company review presentations.
The Light Bulb diagram contains:
- Comparing ideas tables on segmented light bulb graphics background
- Creative idea analysis with description boxes illustrated with flat light bulb design
- Data-driven Excel charts presenting comparison solutions in numbers
- Company strategies diagrams with outline icons and text placeholders
- Business concepts and ideas shown with hand-drawn light bulb
- Data driven charts with explanation, references shaped with light bulb design
- Light bulb concept map for 6 branches illustrated with outline simple graphics
- The concept list light bulb design intended to show improving customer experience
- Light bulb concept list for four items with colourful outline symbols
- Solution timeline with light bulb graphics on different background colors
- Business solution plan idea illustrated with CFL spiral light bulb for different design elements
- Use light bulb diagrams to replace long texts and avoid bullet lists
- Use light bulb shape infographics for presenting business concepts, ideas or strategies, explaining the problem and solutions or business models
- Design your presentation as a storytelling - inspiring, informative and persuasive with the help of light bulb infographics
- Clarify your main message from the first slide by means of modern light bulb graphics
- You don’t have to use any special software, just PowerPoint and your creativity
- All icons and tables easy to edit, so you can adapt colors to you brand positioning
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
How you can use Light Bulb graphics:
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||19 diagrams, 26 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.