How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Symbols of IT devices: Tablet, Smartphone, Computer, Network Devices for telecom diagrams. All elements editable in PowerPoint.
- mobile devices clipart icons: Tablet, Smartphone ...
- computer types clipart icons: notebook, desktop ...
- network devices: cloud, router, firewall, database...
- graphical style: gradient with a shine, Vista style (easy to change to flat)
- format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
- telecom network infrastructure diagrams
- visual statistics of Internet browsing device - for infographic charts
- webcontent display optimization for various mobile and stationary devices
16 complex vector cliparts including:
- mobile devices clipart icons: mobile cell phone, business mobile phone, smartphone, pad tablet
- personal computer types clipart icons: notebook, desktop workstation, desktop tower computer
- network devices: Router, Access Point Database, Firewall, Server computer
- cloud applications: database cloud - storage, cloud sharing, cloud update, download and upload to cloud
- diagram schema examples:
web content delivery strategy mobile tablet computer diagram schema
webpage views statistics example infographic powerpoint chart
network architecture Security threat schema diagram powerpoint icon
webpage display mobile tablet devices powerpoint clipart icons
- gradient graphical style with shine, Windows Vista style
- changing color of gradient filling of the device clip art
- changing contour color
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- infoDiagram's contributing partner
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||16 slides|
|Content:||16 complex cliparts|
|Price per slide:||$1.81|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, icons, formal_style, IT_concepts|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.