How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you looking for a useful metric for gauging customer loyalty? Want to show your customers' satisfaction level and drivers behind their willingness to recommend your products or services? Use our creative graphical charts and iconographic graphs to help your audience understand the Net Promoter Score's importance through compelling visualizations.
This PowerPoint presentation template on Net Promoter Score contains visual slides with:
- 19 infographics slides and diagrams to explain the most popular NPS concepts and indicators including NPS Definition, Benefits, Calculation Formula, Categories Explanation, Survey Results Dashboard, Drivers List Map, NPS Improvement Areas, KPI Dashboard.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern outline style. You can use these graphics to create stand-alone and unique slides and limit the number of words so your audience does not get bored.
- 39 outline symbols to show various NPS measurement concepts e.g. Emotion Faces, Customer Symbols, Indicators, Categories, Benefits and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, CX Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What does Net Promoter Score mean?
Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures customers' willingness to recommend your products or services to others. It’s the most common way to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty in a systematic manner. NPS scores are measured with a single question survey and reported with a number from -100 to +100. A higher score indicates a better loyalty level.
How is NPS calculated?
Net Promoter Score formula calculates the percentage of promoters (scored 9 or 10) minus the percentage of detractors (scored 0 to 6). The score is based on answering simple questions asking customers to rank how likely they are to recommend a service or product.
Why use an NPS PowerPoint graphics template?
If you want to clearly summarize your NPS Score, show counts or percentages of Promoters, Passives, and Detractors within the NPS metric, or present tracking customer loyalty over time we have ready to use infographics for that.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides.
Where can you use the CX Management Overview presentation deck?
Using infographics and chart graphs will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons visually.
- Present how your business can benefit from using NPS metric.
- Create a holistic viewpoint into your customer’s recommendation preferences via an attractive distribution of Promoters, Passive and Detractors.
- Illustrate NPS calculation methodology.
- Compare your NPS results with competitors or industry in an easy-to-understand format.
- Visualize tracking customer loyalty over time.
- Describe key attributes of your product or service that determine the loyalty level of your customers.
- Illustrate your loyalty determinants average score and their correlation with your Net Promoter Score.
- Show your strategy aiming at the increase of the willingness to recommend your products or services.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||19 charts, 39 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.62|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management, marketing, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.