How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Are you presenting OKR methodology, making a performance review of your company goals? Make your Objectives and Key Results review meetings or report visuals, to keep the attention of your peers. We designed OKR Objectives and Key Results Performance Review slide deck to help you illustrate your ambitious goals and achieved results, and explain the OKR methodology of business objectives planning and management performance review.
This OKR Objectives and Key Results Performance Review deck contains:
- 20 diagrams to illustrate OKR concepts, goals setting, OKR tracking ans reports.
- Slides are designed in a slick outline style. Use them to create appealing slides and tell your story graphically.
- 28 outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Checklist, Measure Tape, Process, Thinking, Tactic, Strategy Management Plan, Goal, Target, Growth, Profit, Searching, Analyzing, Calendar, Summary.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use the OKR Objectives and Key Results Performance Review graphics?Using visualizations and infographics will help you find clear creative ways to show complex data and you'll be able to keep it short, informative but at the same time impressive.
- Explain what is an OKR concept and mention the definition of Objectives and SMART Key Results.
- Illustrate OKR criteria explanation diagram.
- Visualize various quotations on OKR methodology.
- Design OKR Setting 3-steps process timeline flowchart with Define, Measure and Wrap-up Stages.
- Illustrate OKR Setting with vertical process diagram including Track, Measure, Review Stages.
- Create a single OKR objective achievement retrospective report.
- Design weekly and monthly OKR performance review using the Key Results table.
- Present OKR check-in quarterly review on team meetings using our objectives template.
OKR objectives and key results performance collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of OKR report presentation
- Explaining slide what is OKR: definition slide
- OKR criteria explanation template for objectives and key results parts
- Quote slide on OKR from book “Measure What Matters”
- OKR setting three steps process timeline flowchart: define, measure, wrap-up stages
- Quote slide on OKR reviewing by John Dewey
- OKR setting vertical process diagram
- Single OKR objective achievement retrospective report template
- Weekly OKR performance review template with two, three, four, five, and six key results
- Monthly OKR tracking report template with business performance goals for two, three, and four key results
- OKR review meeting presentation template for three, four, five, and six objectives
- OKR check-in quarterly review summary with status icons
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||20 charts, 28 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.16|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.