How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to conduct an online meeting? To facilitate such a meeting in a professional way, use clear and strong visuals in your presentation. To help you out with running effective virtual meetings we’ve designed a PowerPoint template with slide-deck covering essential parts of a typical online business meeting.
This Online Meeting PPT slide-deck contains:
- 35 diagrams and slide layouts to present meeting agenda, online meeting etiquette, whiteboard frameworks for brainstorming, feedback, comparison, general flowcharts and various transition slides for breaks, demo time and meeting summary.
- Slides are designed in an elegant light-weight outline style. Such graphical style is modern and professional.
- 37 outline symbols to show various business meeting concepts e.g. Virtual Meeting Screen, Achievement, Webcam, Summary, Quotation, Brainstorming, Outcome, Calendar.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the virtual meeting and how to conduct it?
It is a business meeting where participants attend virtually not physically. Typically the presenter shares his screen online with participants, using presentation slides to conduct a meeting, while attendees are participating using audio and video channels. Online conferencing software is used to share, manage, record the presentation and discussions, for example Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, to name a few.To make online meetings effective, a presenter needs to ensure clear communication and engage the audience with interactive parts, such as polls, brainstorming sessions, product demonstrations. To keep people engaged, they need to see the structure of the meeting, understand the agenda and expected outcomes. It is also important to keep virtual meeting etiquette for all participants e.g. proper use of camera, microphone and chat.
Online Meeting Slide-Deck collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Online meeting title
- Online meeting agenda template
- Virtual meeting communication etiquette rules template
- Goal of the virtual meeting slide
- Expected outcome of the online meeting three and four points template
- Gather ideas by brainstorming showed with discussion slide
- Whiteboard slide with question for a brainstorming
- Getting participants opinion: online poll slide template
- Whiteboard slide: pros and cons evaluation
- Whiteboard framework: comparing two options
- Whiteboard: comparing alternatives in three columns
- Whiteboard: dichotomic two options comparison horizontal split
- Whiteboard: three options comparison horizontal split
- Whiteboard: quadruple options comparison matrix layout
- Four areas whiteboard example showed with BCG matrix
- Venn diagram for three categories segmentation
- Whiteboard: two dimensions, four sectors template
- Whiteboard with question for online meeting discussion
- Summary of meeting outcomes
- Various information types flowcharts
- Transformation diagram with before and after state
- Six next steps staircase diagram
- Meeting follow-up: flowchart with deadlines and responsibility assignment
- Project milestones timeline template slide
- Mind map template with six branches
- Vertical layers tower diagram for four slices
- Pyramid diagram for five hierarchy levels
- Meeting sections, breaks with transition slides
- Quotation slide template
- Q & A section of the meeting slide
- Coffee break and feedback time slide
- Application demonstration time slide
What are areas where virtual meetings can be used?
- Run an internal team business update meeting
- Facilitate a creative problem solving remote online session
- Conduct a sales meeting with your leads presenting a product, a software application demo for instance.
- Present a project proposal or make a project review.
- Do online training, teaching your remote audience a new skill.
- Holding an educational session or running whole online course supported by visual presentation
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||43 slides|
|Content:||35 layouts, 37 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.14|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.