How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Do you want to present various relations with one central element? We have designed a set of orbit graphics you can use to illustrate relationships in business, elements orbiting the main object.
This PowerPoint template with Orbit Diagram graphic contains:
- 21 various illustrations of solar system-like orbits, with elliptical and circle forms, moon-like relation diagram and satellites .
- Three graphical styles - modern flat graphics, creative hand-drawn shapes of a chart markers and elegant light line graphic.
- 35 icons in those 3 styles (scribble, flat, outline) to present various business concepts e.g.Clients, Team, Communication, Marketing, Document, Process, Hierarchy, Deadline, Data Cloud, Budget, Satellite Dish, Antenna.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Orbit Diagram - as a presentation visual?The concept graphics with central circles resembling the orbits and planets. Orbit diagrams are a great metaphor for solar system-like relationships.
You can use them to present a central element with sub-elements, underlining their common relationship. You can also use this concept to redesign a simple list into memorable visuals.
Having such graphics on a slide will attract attention to your presentation without the need to be wordy.
Where you can use this concept of orbiting elements?
- Presenting the Company headquarters and sub offices, arranging them e.g. by distance.
- Showing zones of transport means.
- Showcasing topics related to concepts like "Company going global".
- Explaining relations between company and subsidiary companies.
You have probably discovered orbit diagrams when you were learing maths at school. But did you learn that orbit circles are also a great visualization tool? You can use the orbit diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: it emphasizes both information in the center circle and how information in the outer ring of circles contributes to the central idea. With orbit shape circle graphics you can set out your vision for your work/company and decide on the key factors that allow you to attain this vision. Orbit diagram can help you to represent stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow, or interconnected ideas or concepts.
Orbit circle graphics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Orbit diagram shown with sun and three planet items
- Half orbit diagram with longer text note space
- Orbit diagram styled with planets and moon sub orbit
- Elliptical orbit circles diagram illustrated with three planet items
- Data-driven pie chart slide shown with orbit infographics
- Five orbit circles slide presenting data values
- Orbit shape centric circles example for five items
- Challenges of going global template designed with Earth and satellites icons
- Central orbit diagram for six elements
- Company departments slide: IT, HR, Support, Sales, Marketing, CRM
- Solar system illustrated with orbit infographics
- Global communication orbiting satellites infographics
- Orbit zones for four items infographics
- Orbit zones with four hierarchy levels infographics
- Quarter view orbit zones graphics for five elements
- Quarter view orbit zones graphics for six elements
- Transport means by distance as orbit relation diagram
- Outlined central orbit diagram for four elements
- Aggens’ orbits of participation template: deciders, planners, advisors, reviewers, observers, unsurprised apathetics
- Light line central orbit slide for four layers
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||28 slides|
|Content:||21 diagrams, 35 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.04|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, outline, handdrawn|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.