How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you want to present the bullet-point list in an interesting way? We have designed a set of creative looking paint strokes graphics you can use to change your text lists into catchy visuals.
This PowerPoint template with paint brush effect illustrations contains:
- 18 creative paint stroke illustrations for presenting lists, timelines, progress indicators or even data-driven chart with brush effect.
- Example how you can use those painting pictures to present business plan steps, ITIL Transition process diagram or ADKAR Change Management Model
- 19 icons to present various concepts, for example, a destination, forecast, methodology, scheme, exchange, meeting, schedule or document
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
When to use a paintbrush graphics as your presentation visual?You can use these illustrations when you want to replace heavy text content to some more attractive form. When you want to have a creative looking presentation. The graphic of paint rollers and paint strokes is a good way to create an artistic look in your slides. Having such graphics on a slide will attract attention to your presentation much more than monotonous text.
You can use those paint elements to represent:
- Timeline of events
- Listing of items with short description
- Make creative looking data graph
- Visualize a process by steps diagram
- Present progress level by painting brush as progress bars
If you are creating a presentation to illustrate business strategy, project plan or KPI data-driven charts , you will need well-done graphics. You’ll want elegant imagery which can help you get the concepts across and capture the audience. If you want high-end images but don’t have time or budget for every project, have a look at Flat Paint Brush Strokes collection. Paintbrush effect will help you develop creative business slides.
Flat paint brush strokes graphics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Paint rollers list diagram for four and five colorful columns
- Business strategy list for five items: meeting, strategy, schedule, operations, delivery icons
- Creative KPI data-driven column chart showed with flat paint fill and brushes graphics
- Horizontal progress bar indicators template
- Matrix of four elements illustrated with paint brush strokes
- ADKAR change management model with awareness, desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement icons
- Paint brushes enumeration list for five and six elements Paint swoosh effect for six increasing steps diagram
- Paint can effect timeline for five events
- Paint buckets list for six items
- Quadruple painting rollers strokes effect graphics
- Synergy diagram with four paint rollers infographics
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||18 diagrams, 19 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.