How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Do you need to explain the plastics pollution problem topic, talk about waste awareness and present action plans? Every day approximately 8 million pieces of plastic pollution find their way into our oceans, and after it becomes a part of our food chain. If you want to persuade your company to take steps towards a more sustainable economy, use graphics to make data more user-friendly to read and therefore focus your audience's attention on the problem.
We have designed this presentation slide deck to support you in explaining the reasons why we should care about plastic waste and what businesses and individuals can do to take action against plastic waste, for businesses or other organizations.
This Plastic Pollution & Waste Infographics collection for PowerPoint contains:
- 21 diagrams showing the statistics of plastic pollution and global waste, pollution contributors, actions we can take to tackle plastic pollution and reduce plastic in our daily lives and ways to increase employee engagement in recycling. You can use these graphics to turn your ideas into graphics, creatively present complex solutions connected with the plastic pollution problem and reach harmony in the slide design.
- Modern flat infographics style that is eye-catchy, readable and universal to add to any presentation style.
- Extensive icon set of 58 outline symbols on global climate themes and plastic pollutants such as Earth, Planet, Globe, Care, Coastal Waste, Polluted Ocean, Nature, Trees, Landfill, Trash Bin, Waste, Reusing, Ecology, Eco Solutions, Nature.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Plastic Pollution & Waste Infographics?
Plastic pollution has become one of the most urgent environmental issues, as rapidly increasing the production of disposable plastic products overwhelms the world’s ability to deal with them. The numbers are shocking: by 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
We designed a set of Plastic Pollution & Waste Infographics to help you illustrate these complex problems if you're working on the climate-related study and need to create readable catchy visuals. You can save time designing the slides as we organized the information in a way that will keep your listeners attentive and aware.
Where you can use Plastic Pollution & Waste Infographics?Using diagram visualizations while talking about climate-related issues and specifically plastic pollution is a way to reduce the number of slides by cutting the text and increasing the number of visually-attractive infographics. Diagrams will give you the possibility to collate all the data in precise minimum slides.
- Start with the explanation of the reasons we should care about plastic waste and support your words with numbers.
- Illustrate the number of plastics recycled, incinerated, accumulated in the environment and the number of involuntary consumed plastic each year.
- Create a visual example of the plastics journey through the ecosystem on cotton buds example.
- Show where the plastic we consume comes from and what happens with it after we throw it away.
- Present the statistics on the plastic pollution problem: the number of plastic entering the world's oceans, estimated minimum and the maximum time is taken to decompose on the example of various consumer goods.
- Illustrate plastic pollution contributors and average plastic consumption.
- Compare plastic recycling rates around the world.
- Visualize actions we can take against plastic waste: talk about Refuse, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle prevention concept, waste segregation, ways to reduce plastic in everyday life and ways to increase employee engagement in recycling.
Plastic waste slides collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Table of content of plastic waste deck
- How much plastic is produced and results of our consumption infographics
- Plastics recycled in the environment depicted with data statistics diagram
- Plastics journey through ecosystem on cotton buds graphics
- How much plastic do we involuntary consume showed with pollution fact
- Plastic consumption sources infographics
- Plastic packaging reuse showed with data graphics
- Plastic enters the world's oceans illustrated with ocean pollution data chart
- Chart presenting time it takes to decompose plastics
- Sea waste type statistics
- Bottled water global vs America consumption statistics
- Bottled water sold and recycled statistics iconography
- Average plastic consumption infographics comparing USA and Denmark yearly plastic bag usage per resident
- Plastic recycling rates graphics in the world - US, Europe, China
- Plastic pollution prevention graphics - 4R: Refuse, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
- Waste segregation showed with three and five bins template
- Ways to reduce plastic showed with list infographics
- Ways to increase employee engagement in recycling ideas diagram
- Plastics pollution mitigation project actions timeline
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Further information sources on Climate Change
- NASA Climate webpage
- National Geographic Climate webpage
- IPCC Report webpage
- United Nations UN Environment Programme Emissions Gap Report 2019
- CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Definitions, Wikipedia
- Wired article “Climate change is one of the biggest crises facing humanity.”
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||33 slides|
|Content:||21 diagrams, 58 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.18|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, new, content_rich|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.