How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Are you managing a project, defining a work breakdown structure or assigning job tasks? Present the responsibilities assignment using a clear and eye-catching RACI matrix.
We have designed universal visuals of project tasks definition tables with graphical signs for each of the RACI roles. You can use them to present how to work responsibilities are shared in your team.
This PowerPoint template with RACI Matrix tables includes editable charts with:
- 12 RACI tables with icons for each of Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed roles. The tables can be extended, roles can be reassigned as you need. You can simply add a column, shift the assignment sign, adapt colors to your brand.
- 43 modern icons in two styles - universal flat and elegant outline symbols. Use them to illustrate roles, project types and task status. We added also unique hand-drawn markers to highlight or underline parts of the table.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of charts or icons, resize without quality loss
What does RACI Matrix stands for?RACI is an acronym used in project management that defined four roles assigned to each task: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted or Informed. Those roles are presented usually inside a table that maps project tasks, processes or milestones, so the project coordinator has an overview of responsibilities assignment between the team members.
How to create a RACI table in PowerPoint?You can make a simple RACI chart using standard PPT tables and fill them with R, A, C, I letters or other visual symbols representing those roles. To save time, you can also re-use of our table templates and vector icons. Having editable vector icons allows you to quickly change their color and resize without losing image quality.
Why to use RACI charts visuals in a presentation?Using visual signs in a clear table makes the presentation more readable and attractive to look at.
- Colorful RACI roles signs indicate quickly whether a task has one or none responsible or accountable persons.
- A compact RACI table paints quickly a big picture of project activities status. With one look you can see whether all tasks have properly assigned key roles.
- Using editable PowerPoint tables allows you quickly to modify them over time, add or remove tasks, without a need to get external help by designers while keeping the professional look of your PM presentations.
Where to use RACI maps?Here are list of areas where RACI or RACI alternatives presentation tables can be used:
- In project tasks management, on specific work task level to manage work distribution on lower personal level.
- Illustrate higher level project milestone responsibilities.
- Draw a map of personnel occupation status and evaluate your team capacity for next jobs.
- Explain people and work management theories, teach leadership skills by visualizing RACI and its alternatives in an educational presentation.
RACI matrix is the mean for defining project roles and responsibilities. Knowing exactly who is responsible, who is accountable, who needs to be consulted or be informed at every stage, will important to improve your chances of project success. RACI infographics bring structure and clarity to explaining the roles that stakeholders play within a project.
RACI matrix graphics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and charts illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- RACI Matrix infographics definition
- RACI model participators diagram explaining responsible,accountable, informed, consulted role
- RACI organizational hierarchy triangle design
- RACI assignment template showing campaign brief task roles of marketing director, brand manager, advertising specialist
- Project responsibilities assignment table illustrated with hand-drawn markers and legend
- RACI table showed with tasks and roles icons
- Salesforce RACI matrix slide showed with PM, web ops, buying, merchandising, UX team roles
- Project road map for multipleteams with RACI signs
- RACI roles assignment line graphics depicted with legend
- Teams and project steps RACI matrix infographics
- How to fill RACI map: instruction slide
- RACI vs alternatives RATSI, DACI, RAPID, DCI, ARCI illustrated with different roles: authority, support, driver,approver, decision maker
Colors of all symbols, charts, and text is easy to modify (all graphics are in a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||21 slides|
|Content:||12 charts, 43 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.38|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, management, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.