How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
If you are looking for an engaging way to show categories, the results of a survey or you need to create a multi-level pie chart, you can use our fresh radial diagrams. A radial chart is an informative visual tool in which multiple variables (three or more) and compared on a two-dimensional plane. You can use a radial chart in any situation when you need to represent multivariable information in a 2D plane. It will make your data look impactful and listeners or readers won't feel information overload.
This Radial Diagram Fan Chart Infographics set contains:
- 12 diagrams to illustrate radial fan chart, sunburst diagram, organization hierarchy and polar area chart .
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter slick outline style. Use them to create appealing slides and create an informative and impressive presentation.
- 46 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Team, Group, Teamwork, Meeting, Income, Business, Data Science, Bullseye, Strategy, Gender, Travel, Small Countryside, Metropolis, Premises.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a Radial Diagram?
Radial diagrams, also called Fan charts, because of their shape of a fan, are used to plot data in a circular way around one central point. These charts represent the value of the data variable by diameter size of the arc, the higher the value, the bigger is the arc diameter, but not its angle. Radial charts are a creative way to illustrate statistics, survey results, demographic categories, marketing strategy projects, or any multi-layer diagram. They are also called polar area charts, spider, and coxcomb diagrams. Such radial charts are great for comparing several categories, especially if you have many of them, and they are more visual than column charts. You can also use color-coding to present and compare different entities easily.
Where can you use the Radial Diagram Fan Chart Infographics?Using visualizations and infographics will help you find clear creative ways to show complex data and you'll be able to focus your audience's attention on important ideas.
- Create a horizontal radial diagram showing various demographic categories, e.g. Adults, Children, Elderly age segments. You can adjust the number of categories and segiments.
- Illustrate 5-categories survey result statistics fan diagram with gender levels: Male, Female and Overall.
- Visualize poll results with radial chart infographics containing categories with 3 Levels of Area of Residence.
- Design fan diagram with 4 attribute characteristics and 7 demographic categories: Education, Earning, Job, Location, Shopping Behavior, Living.
- Illustrate polar area chart and coxcomb infographic..
- Create an attractive rose diagram template.
- Design a half wheel sunburst diagram template.
- Present business values in a creative way using a radar diagram with following values: Integrity, Leadership, Ingenuity, Teamwork, Creativity, Strategy.
- Illustrate a circular organization chart..
Radial diagram fan chart collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Horizontal radial diagram for five categories with adults, children, and elderly age segments
- Survey result statistics fan diagram five categories with three gender levels: male, female, overall
- Statistics fan diagram with six consumer demographic categories with male, female, overall segments
- Poll results radial chart infographics with seven colorful categories
- Survey report radial chart with outline graphics for seven categories with male, female, overall segments
- Fan diagram for seven demographic categories with four attribute characteristics: education, earning, job, location, shopping behavior, living symbols
- Polar area chart infographic for five categories
- Coxcomb infographic for six categories
- Rose diagram for twelve categories
- Half wheel sunburst diagram for six categories
- Business values radar diagram with integrity, leadership, ingenuity, teamwork, creativity, strategy
- Circular organization chart with three hierarchy levels
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||12 charts, 46 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.