infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Management > Social Sustainability Report ESG Presentation (PPT Template)
- Usage example
- How To Edit
Do you need to present your social sustainability ambitions, including strategies addressing employees, local communities, suppliers, and customers? Use our pre-design Social Sustainability Overview deck that incorporates those elements clearly and visually appealingly.
This Sustainability Presentation Template contains slides with:
- 24 diagrams covering various concepts enriched with icons. You can edit them, however, you want to match your needs.
- 51 outline icons illustrating sustainability-related topics: General Concepts, Strategy, Employees, Environment, Legislation, and Finance.
- This PowerPoint slide deck is designed in an elegant flat style with colorful accents and outline icons.
- Instruction on modifying those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Sustainability Presentation Template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
Try using those PowerPoint graphics to present your data visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable so that you can modify the colors and text. Also, you can extend the collection further with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPointset of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- replacing icons
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- modifying shapes and sizes, rotating, flipping the objects, moving shapes behind or on top of texts or charts
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Social Sustainability Report Deck
- Defining Social Sustainability
- Social Element within ESG Reporting Pillars
- 4 Target Beneficiaries of Our Social Responsibility
- 20XX Social Sustainability Highlights Example
- Employees Policy in Company’s Work Strategy
- Diversity & Inclusion Achievements
- Employees Satisfaction as a Part of Our Social Responsibility
- Smart Working Initiatives Introduced
- Employees Satisfaction Measurement
- Local Community Engagement Examples
- Local Communities Support Examples
- Company CSR Investment in Local Infrastructure
- Customers and Conscious Consumerism
- Circular and Sustainable Consumption
- Data Privacy Areas - GDPR Policy Template
- Sustainable Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Items of Suppliers Code of Conduct
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- Modifying ESG deck shapes in PowerPoint
- Editing ESG outline icons in PowerPoint
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – People
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – Employment
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – Environmental
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – Technology
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – Product
- Social Sustainability Outline Icons Set – Finances