How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Looking for the professional and right way to show objectives, target or company goals? If you want to organize the information in a way that is pleasing to the eyes and easy to read, get inspired by our new Target Bullseye and Dart Arrows Graphics.
This Target Bullseye and Goals slide deck contains:
- 18 diagrams to illustrate targets, company objectives, quarter and yearly goals, timelines, and lists.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter minimalistic outline style. Use them to create concise and catchy goal diagrams and professional attractive icons for illustrating your ideas with graphics.
- 15 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Bullseye, Destination, Roadmap, Location, Goal, Objective, Payment, Income, Handshake, Offer, People, Money, Productivity.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Target Bullseye diagram?
The bullseye, or bull's-eye, has been called the center of a shooting target. Bullseye and dartboard are perfect metaphors for goals. If you use such diagrams in your presentation, your audience will be on the same page with you and they will consume the information at a quick glance. If you want to save time and need decent graphics, you can easily copy these diagrams into your branded slides. Using Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow graphics you can illustrate the list of goals, quarterly and yearly objectives of a particular department, various timelines, and create contemporary-looking target infographics.
Where can you use the Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow graphics?Using diagram visualizations will help you declutter the slides and deliver content in a more infographic way rather than wordy.
- Create a list of goals using 3-element Arrow and Bullseye Diagram
- Express quarter goals with Sales Quota, Client Churn and Customer Satisfaction.
- Present 4 goals list with Arrow Diagram with descriptions on a dark background, which will make your slide look professional and attractive
- Visualize timelines of 5 and 6 elements with arrow target infographics
- Show list of any goals creatively using dartboard illustration and icons
- Visualize yearly company goals slide, including e.g. Expand team; Increase productivity; Expand to new countries; Grow profitability; Release products.
- Illustrate goals with circular target diagram or archery infographics
Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow Graphics collection contains pre-designed slides:
- List of goals arrow and bullseye diagram with three elements
- This quarter goals slide: sales quota, client churn, customer satisfaction
- List of four goals arrow diagram with descriptions
- Timeline for five elements bullseye diagrams with text boxes
- Six elements arrow goals list with target
- List of three goals showed with textboxes and icons
- Four element goals diagram illustrated with dart and target graphics
- Bullseye dart infographics depicted with list of five elements
- Yearly company goals slide
- Six darts and a target diagram showed with textboxes
- Three goals, objectives depicted with dart diagram
- List of four elements with descriptions illustrated with darts
- Dark background darts infographics for five elements
- Goals list of six illustrated with darts infographics
- Monocolor darts infographics for six elements depicted with textboxes
- Target infographics with arrow for four elements
- Circular target diagram for six elements with icons
- Archery infographics: list of six elements with descriptions
- Dart and target infographics for four ribbons and textbox
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||29 slides|
|Content:||19 charts, 30 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.00|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.