How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Need to present a personal or project checklist for your team to efficiently manage various tasks or assignments? We designed this presentation template to help you to spice up your team’s to-do-lists through compelling visualizations.
This To Do Presentation Checklist Graphics PowerPoint deck contains visual slides with:
- 15 infographics slides to create visual to-do checklists including Weekly To-Do Checklist, Month Priorities Template, Content Checklist, Projects ToDo List Table and RASCI Matrix Template.
- This slide collection is designed in a modern outline style. Infographics templates will help you find the proper way to effectively project your thought lines and create unique slides without using too much information.
- 23 flat and outline symbols to show concepts connected with to-do lists and effectiveness e.g. Done, Cross, Failure, Clipboard, Calendar, Conversation, Tasks, Creative Ideas and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a To-Do checklist?
To-Do Checklist is a simple time management tool used to better organize your assignments and to verify, easily, your most important tasks. Using a checklist reduces errors and ensures consistency and completeness in carrying out a duty. A written task list can remind employees of steps in a process and critical milestones for completing job responsibilities.
Why use visual checklists?
Most businesses require multitasking and dealing with all sorts of distractions. By breaking down assignments into specific tasks, checklists give more confidence and allow them to complete a specific activity on time. Using checklists is a great way to stay organized.
If you need to list, organize or control tasks to be completed you can reuse pre-design checklists that we have prepared for you and tailor them to your needs. Our to-dos are easy to edit, include checkboxes, and are fast to understand. We also include instruction on how to alter the content, colors, and look and feel of slides.
Where can you use the To-Do list presentation deck?
Using our creative slides will help you to visualize work completion checklists in a good-looking and digestible way.
- Present task list with the fulfillment status on a clipboard document
- Create an attractive paper clip or diary illustration with to-do list and task summary
- Show 4 steps challenge list including final outcome
- Visualize checklist on grid with 6 or 9 elements
- Create weekly to-do checklist with month’s priorities
- Illustrate project to-do list with step names, corresponding due dates, notes and current status
- Prepare an easy-to-understand RASCI matrix table allocating teams roles and responsibilities
- Design editable checklist with a computer screen background
- Create a retail business up-date content checklist with key items to be ticked
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||15 diagrams, 23 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.