Are you looking for visuals to illustrate your 30-60-90 action plan? If you want your slides to look professional and interesting and focus people's attention on important things at the same time, PowerPoint graphics will help you visualize your ideas. To help you out we’ve designed a PowerPoint template containing diagrams and timelines to present 30 60 90 days action plans in different versions: on one slide all together or broken down into 3 slides.
This 30-60-90 Days Action Plan graphics collection contains:
- 12 diagrams to illustrate action plans, development roadmaps and timelines..
- Slides are designed in an attractive minimalist flat style. Such graphics will help you create unique creative designs and impress your future employer.
- 12 flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Education, Knowledge, Team, HR, Income, Performance, Productivity, Research, Know-how, Deal, Growth, Status.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the 30-60-90 days plan?
A 30-60-90 day action plan is a presentation of work objectives for the first three months in a new position. It is usually used during the hiring process for a management role. Such a plan for the first three months helps to define a clear course of action by showing specific work goals and plans to achieve them.
You can also use these graphics while creating an actionable project template to divide big goals into manageable tasks or during the performance review to show end goals.
If you need to present such a 30-60-90 days plan when applying for a new job, using visual diagrams will help you show the informative part in a catchy way and will make you stand out.
Where 30-60-90 days plan infographics can be used?These diagrams will help you create appealing graphics to illustrate your thoughts and avoid wordy slides.
- Present 30 60 90 Days Action Plan using 3-column, 3-rows template or waterfall diagram.
- Illustrate a development time plan including Learning, Team Feedback & Review, Procedures Correction & Improvement stages.
- Show the detailed plan for every 30 days using minimalistic diagram graphics.
- Visualize a development plan using growing plant graphics to show improvements.
- Design a roadmap to show every milestone in your plan.
- Show timing and budget plan with timing deadline and costs estimation.
- Create an attractive timeline to show main stages in your business strategy.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here