How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Looking for a way to show opposition, correlation or interdependence? Use Yin Yang energy balance diagrams to visualize such abstract concepts and support your ideas with eye-catchy graphics.
This Yin Yang Balance Diagrams collection contains:
- 15 diagrams for presenting dualism, co-depending elements, positives and negatives, opposing forces or pros / cons, danger and security balance correlation of factors, strengths and weaknesses co-dependence, quality vs quantity balance.
- Modern flat graphical style - concise and direct stakeholder diagrams and professional elegant icons.
- 47 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Empathy, Cooperation, Documents, Attention, Danger, Income, Quantity, Positive, Communication.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Yin Yang balance diagram?
Yin and yang is a concept of dualism in ancient Chinese philosophy, describing how opposite forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent. Yin Yang Balance diagram is a way to illustrate these interrelations and it can be used to show a variety of concepts visually, such as opposition, correlation, negative/positive factors, interdependence, and dualism.
Where you can use the Yin Yang balance graphics?Using diagram visualizations for presenting ideas of opposition and interdependence is a way to make your presentation attractive and capture the attention of the readers or your audience.
- Illustrate dualism using Yin Yang Shape.
- Express co-depending elements with an elegant outline diagram.
- Present two complementing items and put the description you need in the textboxes. Remember to focus on the keywords, not just overload your slide with texts.
- Visualize opposing forces, pros vs cons comparison.
- Create Financial Reliance Balance diagram with cost and income example and illustrate with outline or flat icons.
- Show danger and security balance roadmap with professional infographics.
- Explain correlation of factors with 3D diagram.
- Visualize strengths and weaknesses co-dependence.
- Illustrate Quality vs Quantity balance.
- Compare up to six factors with Yin-Yang Template.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Yin Yang Balance Diagrams collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Dualism Yin Yang shape diagram template
- Co-depending elements outline graphics example
- Two complementing items showed with Yin Yang diagram
- Opposing forces presenting pros and cons comparison diagram
- Financial reliance balance slide with cost and income example
- Positives and negatives Yin-Yang infographic
- Danger and security balance roadmap slide
- Correlation of factors 3D Yin Yang diagram template
- Strengths and weaknesses co-dependence diagram
- Factors comparison diagram for 6 items with Yin-Yang graphics
- Female and male forces illustrated with Yin-Yang diagram
- Quality vs quantity balance depicted with Yin Yang diagram
- Black and white Yin-Yang energy diagram
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||23 slides|
|Content:||13 charts, 38 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.26|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.