Visualize your results with ease
Example of the chalk symbols: quotation, pin, star
All Hand Drawn Icons and Diagram Shapes (PPT graphics Mega-Bundle)
Chalk Symbols: Quotation, Pin, Star
This PowerPoint slide presents a collection of chalk-style icons with the theme "Quotation, Pin, Star." Each icon symbolizes a tool or concept used in communication and organization: Quotation Marks signify spoken or written statements, Pins are for marking important information or locations, and Stars often denote excellence or important points. The slide emphasizes that these icons are fully editable, allowing customization for different presentation needs.
- Three pairs of quotation marks in different styles and positions, depicted as if drawn with chalk.
- Two round push pins; one is standing upright and the other at an angle, resembling typical board pins but with a sketched chalk appearance.
- Two stars, one with a classic five-point design, the other more stylized, both rendered in a hand-drawn chalk style.
- Additionally, there are three more quotation mark icons with color variation, one in green and two in yellow, towards the right of the slide, contrasting with the primary monochrome icons.
- The icons are laid out against both light and dark panels, demonstrating how they might look against different backgrounds.
- The top of the slide features the title in a bold, capitalized font, and a statement "Fully editable icons" in a corner, suggesting the flexibility of the icon designs.
The slide has a clean and modern design with chalk-like drawings that provide a creative and informal feel. The light and dark backgrounds used for icon placement help to demonstrate visibility on various background colours.
- To emphasize important points or quotes in educational presentations.
- For marking items in a list or agenda in business or team meetings to draw attention.
- Utilizing in creative marketing materials to highlight testimonials or unique selling propositions.
- In planning or strategy sessions, using the pin icons to denote key areas of focus or the stars to mark priorities.