Visualize your results with ease
Revenue and Profit Snapshot Dashboard Net sales and Profitability Evolution in 5 years
Financial Report and Performance Indicators Presentation (PPT Template)
Revenue and Profit Snapshot Dashboard
The PowerPoint slide is a dashboard that shows the net sales and profitability evolution in 5 years. It has 4 semi-circular gauges that show net sales, operating expenses, EBITDA, and PBT. Below the gauges, there is a bar chart that shows the net revenue evolution from 2016 to 2020. On the right side, there is a comment section where the user can add an item description.
- The slide has a simple and clean design, with a white background.
- The title of the slide is displayed in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The bar chart is blue and is located at the bottom center of the slide.
- The comment section is gray and is located on the right side of the slide.
You can use such a slide in a variety of settings, such as:
- Executive presentations: This slide can be used to provide a concise overview of a company's revenue and profitability trends to senior management.
- Investor presentations: This slide can be used to illustrate a company's financial performance to potential investors.
- Quarterly business reviews: This slide can be used to share key financial metrics with stakeholders. Sales presentations: This slide can be used to track a company's progress towards its financial goals.
- Performance improvement presentations: This slide can be used to identify areas for improvement in a company's financial performance.