Editable graphical elements for PowerPoint - handwritten charts and shapes with scribble filling
- 34 symbols of various charts - flow charts, pie charts, bar charts, tables. Use them as progress indicators and creative scorecard dashboards and diagrams.
- 5 basic diagram shapes: arrows, rectangles with text
- usage examples: decision tree diagram, process flowchart
- shapes have editable colors in PowerPoint, however they are not data-editable charts.
Handwritten-like icons and cliparts for enhancing PowerPoint presentations
Scribble Charts and basic diagram shapes
- to illustrate slides by adding pictograms of different charts and progress diagrams
- to create schemas, diagrams and process views
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
See editing demonstration in our HowTo Videos.
- Charts and Diagrams symbols: pie chart symbols (thirds, quarters, half), bar chart and column chart symbols, increasing and decreasing trend chart symbols, circular progress indicators, venn diagrams, block process indicators
- Basic Shapes for block diagrams: handwritten arrows, rectangles and ovals with text and scribble filling
- Usage Examples: process flow diagrams