Visualize your results with ease
Example of the cycle diagram
All Hand Drawn Icons and Diagram Shapes (PPT graphics Mega-Bundle)
The PowerPoint slide is designed to present a three-part cycle, with each part labeled as Item 1, Item 2, and Item 3. Each item is associated with a colored segment—orange, blue, and green, which likely represents different phases or steps in a cyclic process. The segments are arched, creating a circular motion, emphasizing the continuous nature of the process they represent. Item 1 and 3 have additional text boxes for a more detailed explanation of those phases.
- The slide has a light background.
- Three curved segments are arranged in a circular formation to create a cycle diagram.
- Each segment is colored distinctively: orange, blue, and green.
- Each segment is numbered, with numbers 1, 2, and 3 placed at the center of the respective segments.
- The numbers inside the segments have a sketch-like, handwritten style.
- Each segment is connected to a text box labeled "Item 1", "Item 2", and "Item 3."
- The text boxes have sample text placeholders suggesting to add a detailed description.
- The boxes and segments are connected with straight lines that also have a hand-drawn appearance.
The overall look of the slide combines a professional yet creative aesthetic, emphasizing the cyclic nature of the process it seeks to represent with hand-drawn elements to add a dynamic touch.
- Presenting the steps in a continuous process or cycle during business strategy sessions.
- Describing phases of a project where each part leads to the next in a corporate presentation.
- Illustrating product lifecycle stages during a marketing or sales meeting.
- Explaining iterative processes in training or educational business workshops.