Visualize your results with ease
Example of the indicators slide with icons and text description
All Hand Drawn Icons and Diagram Shapes (PPT graphics Mega-Bundle)
The PowerPoint slide depicts a visual representation of four statistical metrics, each encircled and colored differently, symbolizing distinct categories or subjects. The first is marked by 55% with a brain icon suggesting cognitive-related results. The next shows 70% accompanied by a paper plane icon, possibly denoting communication or marketing achievements. The third circle contains a globe icon with a 40% mark, hinting at global reach or international presence. Lastly, a 60% rating alongside courtroom gavel icons, indicating legal or governance-related outcomes. Each percentage is followed by a placeholder for additional text.
- Four circular graphics with icons contained within, each attached to a horizontal line.
- A percentage figure is prominently displayed beneath each circle.
- All circles are linked by a continuous horizontal grey line that spans the slide and serve as a common ground.
- Colored circular outlines: the first one in blue, the second in green, the third in blue, and the fourth in blue again, providing color coding for differentiation.
- Each circle has a distinct icon representing various themes: a brain for intellect or learning, a paper plane for communication, a globe for international topics, and gavels for judicial or legal affairs.
- Two lines of placeholder text beneath each percentage point suggest space to expand on the metric's significance.
The slide is clean and minimalistic, with a balanced use of space that aids in emphasizing the data presented by each statistic. The color-coding and icons serve both an aesthetic and functional purpose, assisting in the quick perception of the categories each statistic pertains to.
- Presenting key performance indicators (KPIs) in a business review.
- Visualizing different departmental successes or goals during a company-wide meeting.
- Highlighting statistics in an educational presentation to emphasize certain study results.
- Breaking down components of a marketing campaign's performance analysis.