Visualize your results with ease
List diagram illustrated with icons
All Hand Drawn Icons and Diagram Shapes (PPT graphics Mega-Bundle)
The PowerPoint slide presents a framework for outlining four key concepts or elements, each associated with an icon and a placeholder text for a description. These elements can represent steps in a process, critical components of a strategy, or important features of a product. The icons include a thumbs-up for approval or quality, a lightbulm for ideas or innovation, a cloud for connectivity or cloud computing, and a monitor for technology or digital solutions. Below each icon is space to add an explanatory text specific to the individual concept.
- Four hexagonal vertical banners aligned horizontally across the slide.
- Each banner has a distinct, muted-colored background with a slight gradient effect, enhancing the three-dimensional appearance.
- On the top of each banner, there's a flat design icon.
- The first icon represents a thumbs-up, usually a symbol for approval or good quality.
- The second icon depicts a lightbulb, typically indicating ideas, innovation, or bright thoughts.
- The third icon is a stylized cloud, often used to represent cloud computing or online data services.
- The fourth icon is a computer monitor, commonly associated with technology, digital tools, or services.
- Each banner has a placeholder text area underneath the icon with sample text in a sans-serif font inviting to add a description.
The slide has a clean and modern aesthetic, using flat icons and hexagonal shapes to create a visually engaging layout. The use of color and simple imagery provides a quick way to convey different ideas or steps within a strategy or process.
- Introducing key components of a business strategy during a company meeting or presentation to stakeholders.
- Outlining stages of a project or a process in a visual, easy-to-understand manner for team members or clients.
- Highlighting features or benefits of a product in a marketing or sales presentation.
- Summarizing multiple topics that will be covered in a workshop or training session.